Jump to content

Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!


Recommended Posts

MissedTheTrain
3 hours ago, Mirtilo said:

Who are the trashy people who buy stolen dogs?:biblio:

A lot of times they don't know they're stolen.  The people who stole them will post them on Craigslist, maybe find a picture of a similar looking dog but not the exact one so they aren't caught, etc.  One of the main reasons you should never buy a dog on Craiglist, but I get that some people don't know any better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Marry Illusion Glory

    25

  • Almodusa

    25

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    20

  • HabbGaga

    16

6 hours ago, Rino said:

can we please permaban @istan4badgalriri? his pettiness is getting too much. a person almost died and he tries to stir some sh*t in this thread, like it's way overdue at this point. it's like we can't even feel sorry for Gaga when sth horrible happens without him coming in with his completely uncalled for shade.

mods, please do sth already. show an example to future users so they would know the allowed limits of trolling. 

they shut down an entire section of ATRL over a certain pop star shade but can’t even ban a member who trolls in very grave near-death situation threads. shows a lot 

 

I’m glad he is okay. And I’m praying puppies are okay too. I’m so happy Asia is safe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

A lot of times they don't know they're stolen.  The people who stole them will post them on Craigslist, maybe find a picture of a similar looking dog but not the exact one so they aren't caught, etc.  One of the main reasons you should never buy a dog on Craiglist, but I get that some people don't know any better.

They are more secretive now. They walk around on the streets while carrying a dog in their purse and go to random people and ask them to see if they want to buy the dog. I've seen it happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MissedTheTrain
1 minute ago, vamp said:

They are more secretive now. They walk around on the streets while carrying a dog in their purse and go to random people and ask them to see if they want to buy the dog. I've seen it happen.

Ugh, that's so awful.  Praying that these guys do that and get caught.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Elusive Chanteuse
1 hour ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Not Buck Angel. I wasn’t expecting that :deadbanana2:

!!! I screamed like omg

 

I hope they return her precious dogs to her and the dog walker recovers fully. Psychopath whoever did it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg that TMZ video :dancehall:

Poor guy that was ****ed up and looks like Asia didn’t run away like the reports said it looked like they simply didn’t take her maybe they couldn’t see her in the dark 

praying for him and the dogs 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God the poor guy is alive, they shot him like 4 times in the chest wtf :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Labyrinth
15 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

Omg that TMZ video :dancehall:

Poor guy that was ****ed up and looks like Asia didn’t run away like the reports said it looked like they simply didn’t take her maybe they couldn’t see her in the dark 

praying for him and the dogs 

I think it’s because she’s an old dog. People tend to buy puppies 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFireLexus
Just now, Baby Judas said:

Nooooooooo :weeps:

There's too much attention on them now. If the culprits don't turn themselves in (which is unlikely given how callously they shot an actual human being), they will be looking to cover their tracks. The dogs will be killed.

But at least the human didn't die.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

Omg that TMZ video :dancehall:

Poor guy that was ****ed up and looks like Asia didn’t run away like the reports said it looked like they simply didn’t take her maybe they couldn’t see her in the dark 

praying for him and the dogs 

I think Ryan picked up Asia while the two others were on the sidewalk so they were easily snatched  

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

I think it’s because she’s an old dog. People tend to buy puppies 

I think it’s more likely that since her coat is black she probably got away from them and they couldn’t find her in time in the dark so they had to rush away before they got caught

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scream said:

Should we be looking at Craigslist and **** to find these dogs on sale? Worried with all of the buzz surrounding it, they’ll do something to the dogs. I’m very worried...

There’s not a chance in hell they’re going to sell them anymore. Hopefully they’re not cruel though and just set them free in a low traffic area with humans though so they have a chance of getting back to gaga. That would also probably lessen the chances she hires people to find the culprits if they get back to her one way or another. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
3 hours ago, scream said:

Should we be looking at Craigslist and **** to find these dogs on sale? Worried with all of the buzz surrounding it, they’ll do something to the dogs. I’m very worried...

im so scared that they will do something to koji/gustavo :( hopefully they find it in themselves to just hand over the dogs but idk, i have a bad feeling they will hurt them seeing how much media attention this is getting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Labyrinth
6 minutes ago, Sesame said:

There’s not a chance in hell they’re going to sell them anymore. Hopefully they’re not cruel though and just set them free in a low traffic area with humans though so they have a chance of getting back to gaga. That would also probably lessen the chances she hires people to find the culprits if they get back to her one way or another. 

They’re the people who would kill someone so they could steal some dogs to sell for money we’re talking about here, if that’s not cruel idk what is. If we’re being realistic and if they aren’t caught in time, they will either kill the dogs or return the dogs to Gaga for the reward in some way that they couldn’t be traced back

Link to post
Share on other sites
lostcause
9 minutes ago, Sesame said:

There’s not a chance in hell they’re going to sell them anymore. Hopefully they’re not cruel though and just set them free in a low traffic area with humans though so they have a chance of getting back to gaga. That would also probably lessen the chances she hires people to find the culprits if they get back to her one way or another. 

They shot someone point blank.... I have little faith they won’t dispose of the poor dogs, but I’m holding out hope they are found before that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lostcause said:

They shot someone point blank.... I have little faith they won’t dispose of the poor dogs, but I’m holding out hope they are found before that.

Unfortunately this. The whole situation sucks but I just hope one way or another they are fine and can be reunited.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

They’re the people who would kill someone so they could steal some dogs to sell for money we’re talking about here, if that’s not cruel idk what is. If we’re being realistic and if they aren’t caught in time, they will either kill the dogs or return the dogs to Gaga for the reward in some way that they couldn’t be traced back

 

5 minutes ago, lostcause said:

They shot someone point blank.... I have little faith they won’t dispose of the poor dogs, but I’m holding out hope they are found before that.


Im not denying that they’re not capable of bad things. I was trying to say that it would actually be more in their interest to let the dogs go free somewhere with the chance they get back to her. If they take her up on the cash offer it’s going to be hard not to reveal themselves during communication. The dogs never coming back would possibly cause her to hire investigators. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All they gotta think about is a (small) reduction in prison sentence by letting the dogs free. Unfortunately thinking about a possible reduction would seem like such a small detail to them if it’s just a few months difference in addition to the rest of the years they’ll be locked away. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
perfillusion

I hope this media attention doesn't cause the dognappers to want to kill the dogs to "destroy the evidence"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orsay said:

yall think you're the fbi figuring out this case :rip: lets leave it to the police/detectives

We found Q Lazzuras, we can find these criminals 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...