THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

HabbGaga

1 hour ago, Mirtilo said:

Who are the trashy people who buy stolen dogs?:biblio:

People have no standards when it comes to buying animals, if they can get them for cheap and easily, no one is asking questions.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

• Almodusa

• Marry Illusion Glory

1 hour ago, vamp said:

Why would you walk your dog in Hollywood? Doesn't she live in Malibu? :deadbanana4:

The guy lives there

56 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I think they were getting the dogs to just resell them but didn’t realize the attention it would get being a celebrity pet. I doubt they even knew it was Gaga’s dogs. They probably just saw him walking the dogs and followed him and snatched them up and hoping to never be heard from again. 

It happens all the time here. So many people steal well wanted full bred dogs while they’re in their front yard and resell them for money online. French bulldogs are extremely expensive and they could easily get around $4,000 a piece for each dog. It’s just all around sad. 

I was thinking the same thing earlier. 

15 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

it was planned

Um he said the neighbourhood was safe then said car racing kids shooting each other down the street was normal around there :biblio:

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I think they were getting the dogs to just resell them but didn’t realize the attention it would get being a celebrity pet. I doubt they even knew it was Gaga’s dogs. They probably just saw him walking the dogs and followed him and snatched them up and hoping to never be heard from again. 

It happens all the time here. So many people steal well wanted full bred dogs while they’re in their front yard and resell them for money online. French bulldogs are extremely expensive and they could easily get around $4,000 a piece for each dog. It’s just all around sad. 

Yeah, assuming this as well. These people would have to be extremely cunning to be targeting Gaga specifically in this scenario during the planning stage but the execution was so sloppy I can’t imagine that was the case. When I lived in the Southwest we would hear of Pits being stolen all the time and it ended up happening to a friend of mine eventually.

4 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Um, okay. You good ?

I'm just pointing that out to bring attention to it probably being organized.

Edited by Buddy

7 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I'm just pointing that out to bring attention to it probably being organized.

Oh, my bad. I need to stop being defensive. Your post came off snarky to me. I haven't been following this story too closely and the way you felt the need to point out that it was several people involved after I thought it was just one suspect made me feel a little slighted. Sorry. :heart:

Should we be looking at Craigslist and **** to find these dogs on sale? Worried with all of the buzz surrounding it, they’ll do something to the dogs. I’m very worried...

16 minutes ago, scream said:

Should we be looking at Craigslist and **** to find these dogs on sale? Worried with all of the buzz surrounding it, they’ll do something to the dogs. I’m very worried...

Yes I’m scared they will kill the dogs to destroy the evidence :cries:

1 minute ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

Yeah exactly. Everyone will be looking for these dogs. It’s the only way to get away with it and it makes me sick.

3 minutes ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

Omg

23 minutes ago, scream said:

They have to be the biggest morons of the century to put the dogs on Craigslist :skull:

But maybe they are, so probably worth keeping an eye out. 

This is such a scary situation :dancehall:

Edited by Gesamtkunstwerk

6 hours ago, Bribe said:

Guys don’t watch the surveillance video...I’m really regretting pressing play. The audio is really distressing...

I just watched it and I feel ...a bit removed from reality? JESUS CHRIST :mazen:

There's not a trace of humanity in those thugs

Edited by Silvermoon92

Omg I'm glad the dogwalker is safe! Hope Koji and Gustav are safe too.

Miss Asia tho, she a bad bitch for real. Hope queen doesn't get traumatized and can go back serving lewks asap.

6372e1767d8e5af1066dcbbae431c59c.jpg

11 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

They are already threadbanned.

as they should :clap3:

O.T no suspect development yet?? :dancehall:

33 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

"celebrity known as Lady Gaga":deadbanana:

This is awkward. Someone on Twitter was ratio’d for assuming the suspects were black, and he’s actually correct :rip: 

Not saying he was right to assume, but it does make it an awkward situation. 

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

Oh, my bad. I need to stop being defensive. Your post came off snarky to me. I haven't been following this story too closely and the way you felt the need to point out that it was several people involved after I thought it was just one suspect made me feel a little slighted. Sorry. :heart:

No worries :heart:

27 minutes ago, americanlife said:

the quotations :deadbanana4:

I guess it's bc Lady Gaga isn't her legal name, but saying "the celebrity known as Lady Gaga" is funny to me bc you could just say Lady Gaga and everyone would know who you're talking about lmaooo

1 minute ago, gloamingtheplain said:

This is awkward. Someone on Twitter was ratio’d for assuming the suspects were black, and he’s actually correct :rip: 

Not saying he was right to assume, but it does make it an awkward situation. 

yikes :deadbanana: