THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

HabbGaga

8 minutes ago, vamp said:

Why would you walk your dog in Hollywood? Doesn't she live in Malibu? :deadbanana4:

She left them with her dogsitter who lives in WeHo while she's in Italy. She probably should have had him stay at her Beverly Hills or Malibu house instead.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

• Almodusa

• Marry Illusion Glory

10 minutes ago, vamp said:

Why would you walk your dog in Hollywood? Doesn't she live in Malibu? :deadbanana4:

They were probably at her home/stuido in Hollywood- Frank Zappas old studio 

18 minutes ago, bad guy said:

:biblio:

People are sick. Hope those dogs are ok and those criminal beasts are imprisoned/die. What LA neighborhood did this take place in?

Hollywood, on N Sierra Bonita Ave

12 minutes ago, vamp said:

Not sure. Some people are saying the dogs were staying with Ryan (the sitter), others are saying they may have been at Gaga’s smaller Hollywood residence so probably one of those

absolutely deplorable :!ohno: praying that the dogs get returned safely home, and that the walker makes a speedy recovery. the people who would do such a thing are vile

They were probably planning on holding the dogs to ransom, easier to get them when they are with the walker Gaga has security and I imagine her area has a larger police presence. Idk what will happen now, they shot someone so that's gonna make this a much more serious case than it was. I hope they get caught I really do. 

9 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Bunch of her fellow actors are voicing their support :clap3:

Yas Patricia :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Wow, West Hollywood? I used to live near there (more out west) so that’s surprising. Outside of petty theft I’ve never heard of shootings like this happening. Didn’t realize how dangerous it had become. LA is really in the pits now :biblio:

This still seems like a coordinated attack. Either way it’s terrible. Glad at least the walker’s safe.

20 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Not sure. Some people are saying the dogs were staying with Ryan (the sitter), others are saying they may have been at Gaga’s smaller Hollywood residence so probably one of those

22 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

They were probably at her home/stuido in Hollywood- Frank Zappas old studio 

24 minutes ago, Buddy said:

She left them with her dogsitter who lives in WeHo while she's in Italy. She probably should have had him stay at her Beverly Hills or Malibu house instead.

25 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Gaga’s in Italy and he’s watching them at his home which is in Hollywood I believe

It's still a dangerous place to walk a dog especially at night. I know someone who got robbed in daylight in Beverly Hills.

19 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

They were probably planning on holding the dogs to ransom, easier to get them when they are with the walker Gaga has security and I imagine her area has a larger police presence. Idk what will happen now, they shot someone so that's gonna make this a much more serious case than it was. I hope they get caught I really do. 

I think they were getting the dogs to just resell them but didn’t realize the attention it would get being a celebrity pet. I doubt they even knew it was Gaga’s dogs. They probably just saw him walking the dogs and followed him and snatched them up and hoping to never be heard from again. 

It happens all the time here. So many people steal well wanted full bred dogs while they’re in their front yard and resell them for money online. French bulldogs are extremely expensive and they could easily get around $4,000 a piece for each dog. It’s just all around sad. 

41 minutes ago, Mirtilo said:

Who are the trashy people who buy stolen dogs?:biblio:

Most of the time, the buyers aren't aware that the dog(s) they're purchasing is stolen. I saw a in-depth documentary about stolen, designer dogs being stolen from their original owner and then being sold on various markets. It's sadly very common. I just never heard someone being SHOT over stolen dogs. Let alone four times. Jesus.

I hope the sick bastard is quickly caught and the victim makes a speedy recovery. Very lucky to be alive.

Thank goodness that Ryan is recovering and I hope he heals well!

As for Gaga, She's probably in a state of shock right now. Her dogs are kidnapped and her employee got shot in the process while she's away abroad :dancehall3:

16 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I think they were getting the dogs to just resell them but didn’t realize the attention it would get being a celebrity pet. I doubt they even knew it was Gaga’s dogs. They probably just saw him walking the dogs and followed him and snatched them up and hoping to never be heard from again. 

It happens all the time here. So many people steal well wanted full bred dogs while they’re in their front yard and resell them for money online. French bulldogs are extremely expensive and they could easily get around $4,000 a piece for each dog. It’s just all around sad. 

Exactly.

Is Gaga in Italy filming the Gucci movie? Why does something terrible happen when she films movies — Losing Sonja during ASIB filming and now this? :cries:

28 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

They would kill someone for $8,000. Disgusting 

34 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Most of the time, the buyers aren't aware that the dog(s) they're purchasing is stolen. I saw a in-depth documentary about stolen, designer dogs being stolen from their original owner and then being sold on various markets. It's sadly very common. I just never heard someone being SHOT over stolen dogs. Let alone four times. Jesus.

I hope the sick bastard is quickly caught and the victim makes a speedy recovery. Very lucky to be alive.

It was like 3 men

26 minutes ago, Slayed said:

Is Gaga in Italy filming the Gucci movie? Why does something terrible happen when she films movies — Losing Sonja during ASIB filming and now this? :cries:

wow.... reminds me of that quote in Five Foot Two about her being cursed every time she has a big career moment..... :'(