Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

16 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

All over social media too people are trying to imply that she doesn't care about Ryan who is her friend and only cares about the dogs. Why do people think they know everything about celebrities? Why do they think it's appropriate to say that kind of thing. 

9 minutes ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

Social media is full of hateful broke bitches who hate people more successful than them. To quote Gaga, it’s “the toilet of the internet”

:clap3:

People focus on the wrong thing. Criminals are on the loose. The dog walker could have died. Dogs are missing. Why would anyone be focused on other things except for things to be resolved. 

Sad situation all around. Pointless. 

GagaDaily is saying there’s no source for what LGN put out about a possible suspect apprehended :dancehall:

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

GagaDaily is saying there’s no source for what LGN put out about a possible suspect apprehended :dancehall:

They deleted the tweets. GGD knows no more than anyone else. 

Edited by bitchfit
Just now, bitchfit said:

They deleted the tweets. 

Yeah I saw. I’m sure they don’t know much either as well

Mikeymoonshine

I really want them to find who did this. Like this has really gotten to me, the cruelty of it. Ryan could have died and all over someone else's pets. Disgusting! 

Badgalbriel
1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Sounds like an obsession to me. Y’all would miss me more than I could miss this place. :skull: 

I sincerely hope both dogs are safe & she gets them back like I said before. That’s one topic I could never troll or joke about (too bad not everyone can relate).

Aren't you the user that created a dupe account to continue hating on Gaga when you were banned? Why would anyone miss you when you can simply do the same and then have a meltdown on Twitter when people find out about it :ahh:

Get out of this thread, hater. No one needs your energy here. 

RandomHooker

The love between her and the dogs is genuine and pure. They love her for what she is and not what she represents. I hope they are ok :weeps:

RandomHooker
Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Aren't you the user that created a dupe account to continue hating on Gaga when you were banned? Why would anyone miss you when you can simply do the same and then have a meltdown on Twitter when people find out about it :ahh:

Anddd he had the nerve to post about others being obsessed just a few minutes ago :toofunny3:

OT: They better give back the dogs and face the consequences rather than making things worse.

This is literally a nightmare. I’m glad that Ryan is recovering.

The dogs must be so traumatised, I can’t imagine how I would feel and act if something like this were to happen to my dogs. 

I hope the dogs survive this terrible thing :cries:

killer_rose

The two criminals deserve to SUFFER. 

Disgusting genetic WASTE.

I hope the dogs will be found asap. 

Badgalbriel

I'm so glad Ryan is safe. 

I have two English Bulldogs that are so attached to me, they literally cry when I leave for work. 

I can't even imagine how scared those dogs might feel right now, probably locked somewhere in the dark with no water or food. I'm feeling so sad 

AlexStexaul
2 hours ago, Rino said:

can we please permaban @istan4badgalriri? his pettiness is getting too much. a person almost died and he tries to stir some sh*t in this thread, like it's way overdue at this point. it's like we can't even feel sorry for Gaga when sth horrible happens without him coming in with his completely uncalled for shade.

mods, please do sth already. show an example to future users so they would know the allowed limits of trolling. 

exactly.

ninasayers

really glad to hear that Ryan is doing fine, here's to hoping he recovers fully as quickly as possible :( 

i also hope that the poor dogs are okay... this whole situation is insane. 

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
33 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Dddddd end ha :bibliahh:

:biblio:

People are sick. Hope those dogs are ok and those criminal beasts are imprisoned/die. What LA neighborhood did this take place in?

Why would you walk your dog in Hollywood? Doesn't she live in Malibu? :deadbanana4:

I can’t imagine minding your own business, taking 3 cute dogs on a walk and getting shot. So ****ed up :chick3:

hétérosexuelle

Im still heartbroken over this :weeps:

The dogs better be alive and return safely, please

DancingShoes

Oh my God. Just logged onto Twitter and saw the headline. This is wild. I hope the dog walker is okay.

7 minutes ago, vamp said:

Why would you walk your dog in Hollywood? Doesn't she live in Malibu? :deadbanana4:

Gaga’s in Italy and he’s watching them at his home which is in Hollywood I believe