Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

HabbGaga

• #FreeBritney Activist

I have an awful feeling the dogs may be dead to cover their tracks. God I pray the thieves don’t hurt them. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Buddy

• Almodusa

• Marry Illusion Glory

Just now, FameFatale said:

I have an awful feeling the dogs may be dead to cover their tracks. God I pray the thieves don’t hurt them. 

:weeps:

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Her dogs were stolen & dogwalker almost got murdered and you're bragging about media coverage pls :rip:

You really need to seek help. This isn't healthy.

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Her dogs were stolen & dogwalker almost got murdered and you're bragging about media coverage pls :rip:

so? you brag about sold panties

• #FreeBritney Activist

I couldn’t make it through the entire video. It was awful. The pain in his voice. 

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

haven't seen either of you offering any thoughts and prayers either so keep it pushing.

...I did co-sign a post that said people who inflict pain on domesticated animals deserve to die, a few pages back.
Having a pet myself I definitely feel for her and genuinely hope she gets them back asap, but excuse me for not offering my deepest thoughts and prayers in here after somebody mentioned me (unprovoked) saying we should go and check my basement. Like :rip: 

2 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

...I did co-sign a post that said people who inflict pain on domesticated animals deserve to die, a few pages back.
Having a pet myself I definitely feel for her and genuinely hope she gets them back asap, but excuse me for not offering my deepest thoughts and prayers in here after somebody mentioned me (unprovoked) saying we should go and check my basement. Like :rip: 

you are just making it worse, just stop. even you should have some basic human decency, please! take your obsession with stan wars elsewhere

• #FreeBritney Activist

Wtf this is terrible. Glad to hear the dog walker is going to recover. I hope the dogs are found safe and the people behind this are punished to the full extent. 

12 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Nobody deserved to be shot when they are walking on the street. Life is also human right. If you can’t be alive, the freedom or other things are nonsense.

I am SO TIRED of seeing people sending prayers or feeling so sorry so sad to these same tragedies over and over again or saying guns have no problem. DO SOMETHING to solve the gun problems!!!

Dognapping is also common in the UK. They just use knives instead. California, where this happened, has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. I don't think we should turn this into a gun debate.

8 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Just leave the thread or we will campaign for your deserved permaban even further

fUSlt7n.thumb.gif.d5a3b3f90d0f5744ef301c

1 minute ago, Rino said:

you are just making it worse, just stop. even you should have some basic human decency, please! take your obsession with stan wars elsewhere

Go and tell that to the user who came at me unprovoked when I hadn’t even said a word in here. I don’t recall saying anything insensitive or flamebait.

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

people wouldn't make dumb jokes like that if you hadn't developed such a negative reputation surrounding Gaga related topics. thats on you.

thanks for the (late) condolences though I guess.

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Go and tell that to the user who came at me unprovoked when I hadn’t even said a word in here. I don’t recall saying anything insensitive or flamebait.

Jesus christ, get the **** out. :mazen:

it is honestly irritating when certain people that are known for trolling Gaga threads can barely come in here to show human decency for once and instead proceed to derail this thread to bring up some dumb stan war bull**** like...read the damn room girl. 

-

ot: the surveillance video was so distressing but im so thankful Ryan will recover from this. hoping the other two dogs will be returned to Gaga. 

6 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

@JuannyI'm sorry for tagging but do you see what we mean? the user in the quoted post doesn't even listen to our pleas, he won't cut his petty sh*t

Edited by Rino

37 minutes ago, Nemo said:

the video was edited, at the time of the gunshot(s) the video freezes then plays again some frames later, so they may have been cut out. however i wonder if 4 shots is a false report, because that's a lot of shots, which he says were to the chest, to survive + like you said, you can only hear one. either way, thank God he's alive and recovering. he'll probably suffer severe PTSD from this :dancehall:

I hope Gaga pays him for the rest of his life. It is crazy to be walking a celebrity’s dog and getting shot. She has the monetary means to do this, and should. This man will be traumatized the rest of his life.

Edited by Buffy

3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Just leave the thread or we will campaign for your deserved permaban even further

Sounds like an obsession to me. Y’all would miss me more than I could miss this place. :skull: 

I sincerely hope both dogs are safe & she gets them back like I said before. That’s one topic I could never troll or joke about (too bad not everyone can relate).

13 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

OMG stop! Just go.

tenor.gif

Just now, istan4badgalriri said:

Sounds like an obsession to me. Y’all would miss me more than I could miss this place. :skull: 

I sincerely hope both dogs are safe & she gets them back like I said before. That’s one topic I could never troll or joke about (too bad not everyone can relate).

I literally had no idea know who you were before this thread. Now skadat, rat 

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I hope Gaga pays him for the rest of his life. It is crazy to be walking a celebrity’s dog and getting shot. She has the monetary means to do this, and should. This man will be traumatized the rest of his life.

I'm sure he'll be taken care of by her. They're actual friends as well. 

This is horrifying

I can’t believe people would shoot people just to steal dogs

Hope the staff will recover soon and both dogs will get back home safely