Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

HabbGaga

Just now, Cruel World said:

Omg that's horrible, what a nightmare for the dogs and the dog walker, I wish him a speedy recovery.

At least our girl Asia ran as fast as she could....thank god she was recovered and didn't get hit by a car or something!

Miss Asia is a legend. I'm glad she managed. :clap3:

Now poor doggies. :cries:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Buddy

• Almodusa

• Marry Illusion Glory

1 minute ago, Rhiannon said:

I'm still shocked didn't know Italy was that insecure tbh, hope the man is okey :dancehall:

The dogs were at home in LA 

I really, really wish I hadn't viewed the video. It was on my timeline and now i'm legitimately distraught. He was literally fighting to save the dogs.

2 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

I'm still shocked didn't know Italy was that insecure tbh, hope the man is okey :dancehall:

It was in LA 

3 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

This happened in LA 10PM PST near her second Frank Zappa mansion.

Asia running back to Ryan :weeps:

I really hope these two vultures are found and dealt with. Imagine shooting someone because they don’t want to give up their dogs. :biblio:

Edited by Hurem

Oh my goodness the video :cries: that is so horrible oh my god 

Asia running back up to him after the kidnappers get back in the car is so upsetting Jesus 

Praying for Ryan and the dogs 

Just now, Hurem said:

Asia running back to Ryan :weeps:

I really hope these two vultures are found and dealt with. Imagine shooting someone because they don’t want to give up their dogs. :bibliahh:

Omg did she really???? :cries::cries:  Am so glad Ryan's safe. I hope he makes a full speedy recovery! :heart: 

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

Those dogs much worth a fortune if people go such length just to steal them. This is why I urge people to adopt instead of buying. I hope that man recovers successfully and Gaga’s dogs to be back with her. :heart:

12 minutes ago, postsus said:

I totally agree. Not to mention buying pets support the suffering of the female animals that are supposed to give birth over and over again in their lives. It's so ****ing maddening. I adopted my cat and would never buy a pet again. I bought two hamsters but they've passed a long time ago.

Adopting is always the best choice, but I do believe that buying is fine if you're getting it from a reputable breeder.  Those kinds of breeders do it for the love and preservation of the breed. You can see the bloodline, they health test, they take great care of the mothers and the puppies, as their own family, etc.   There are resources out there to find reputable ones in good standing with the breed's official club.  

Especially for French Bulldogs....I can tell Gaga very likely got hers from a reputable breeder because their structure and color fit the breed standard (there are so many people who have Frenchies that are fad colors these days, colors that are labelled as "exotic", but none of those colors occur naturally in the breed.....people who breed those colors are likely doing it for color over health). Gaga's are all the approved coat colors to breed standard.  Also, with a reputable French Bulldog breeder, they won't let one mother have more than 3 litters in her entire lifetime.  The price for one of those is usually between $2k-$5k, just for the costs of breeding, c-section delivery, care and health testing.  Anything more or much less is a red flag. 

So yeah, if you're getting a Frenchie from a reputable breeder, it will be one that came from a desire to make the breed the best and healthiest it can be, and you'll know exactly how the lives of its lineage were.  Don't buy from a pet shop or craiglist, that's where the "puppy mill" abused dogs are.

Edited by MissedTheTrain

3 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

It was in LA 

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This happened in LA 10PM PST near her second Frank Zappa mansion.

Omg I'm dumb.

Thanks guys.

1 hour ago, Papa said:

And you are any better? Why are you even in this thread when you hate her so much? You can't even bring yourself to write a comment wishing them well, gtfo and find yourself a life whilst you are at it, i don't get why mods havent banned you from all threads relating to Gaga because it is honestly scary how obsessed you are

Yeah, he even had a dupe and they let it slide lol. Anyway, go Ryan! Shot 4 times in the chest and pulled through :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Is Ryan okay??? Why does the thread title say he was shot 4 times? I only heard 1 gunshot :dancehall3:

the video was edited, at the time of the gunshot(s) the video freezes then plays again some frames later, so they may have been cut out. however i wonder if 4 shots is a false report, because that's a lot of shots, which he says were to the chest, to survive + like you said, you can only hear one. either way, thank God he's alive and recovering. he'll probably suffer severe PTSD from this :dancehall:

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Her dogs were stolen & dogwalker almost got murdered and you're bragging about media coverage pls :rip:

the fact that you scoured this 15-page thread to find a post to make your typical comment about "liddos" ... truly sick. the mods should have banned your dupe-making ass years ago but that's atrl bias for you. anyway, that video @Nemo posted is super scary omg 

i haven't and i won't watch the surveillance video. i just can't manage emotionally anything related to animal cruelty, and this is. i hope those mfs die in suffering for doing this.

i wish the dog walker a full recovery and gaga to have emotional support she needs in this moment. i can't even imagine the pain she must be going through right now. i'm extremely glad Asia made it.

Also, as another user pointed out, please put the video descriptions in spoilers. It was horrible reading that.

a suggestion for those who have thousands of posts and multiple years worth of just dragging gaga; just give your brief condolences and leave. that's all thats needed tbh.

Ryan is a soldier for doing what he could to defend the dogs, his screams show he was so scared at the same time. Poor Asia just trying to process the chaos :weeps: I hope Ryan recovers and justice is brought down on these monsters.

can we please permaban @istan4badgalriri? his pettiness is getting too much. a person almost died and he tries to stir some sh*t in this thread, like it's way overdue at this point. it's like we can't even feel sorry for Gaga when sth horrible happens without him coming in with his completely uncalled for shade.

mods, please do sth already. show an example to future users so they would know the allowed limits of trolling. 

Edited by Rino

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Her dogs were stolen & dogwalker almost got murdered and you're bragging about media coverage pls :rip:

Not only did you make a dupe while banned but even in a thread like this you try to find the one post you can quote so you can troll. Your ass should have been permabanned years ago.

The safety and gun problems in the US is really something else. I am starting to think about moving to Canada seriously. I hope I can achieve it in 2023.

Nobody deserved to be shot when they are walking on the street. Life is also human right. If you can’t be alive, the freedom or other things are nonsense.

I am SO TIRED of seeing people sending prayers or feeling so sorry so sad to these same tragedies over and over again or saying guns have no problem. DO SOMETHING to solve the gun problems!!!

Edited by Soup in Teapot

• #FreeBritney Activist

That video :biblio:

Even after they had two of the dogs they still shot him for putting up a fight. Hopefully they get caught because them shooting just drastically increased their prison time.

√ó
√ó