Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

HabbGaga

2 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

:rip:

Not the puppies, the robbers

I agree though the poor guy did not deserve to be shot 4 times, I hope they are held accountable :rip: America is a mess

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Buddy

• Almodusa

• Marry Illusion Glory

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

What? Are you for ****ing real ? :skull:

I'm probably the biggest gaga fan here wtf is wrong ? 

Maybe I pulled a Normani and used the wrong emoji ? :rip:

Sorry you meant awww and not ewww

15 pages in5h truly GagaTRL .....she's all over my twitter feed FB feed Instagram feed ....it's insane how much media coverege she got :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

15 pages in5h truly GagaTRL .....she's all over my twitter feed FB feed Instagram feed ....it's insane how much media coverege she got :deadbanana4:

Her dogs were stolen & dogwalker almost got murdered and you're bragging about media coverage pls :rip:

2 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

Why did a “fan” kill Christina Grimmie? It’s not a reach. Nobody who is a hater would recognize her dogs, let alone check in enough to even know she has dogs. It’s either somebody only trying to make a buck or it’s a psycho stalker fan. Considering what Charli XCX & Lana have gone through, it’s not hard to see that some of these fans are totally inappropriate & detached from reality. Not making claims about the whole Gaga fan base.

Girl no :rip:

Criminals track their lives, thats how Kim got robbed in Paris. And the fact it happened the day she went to Italy makes it more suspicious.

3 hours ago, IyanlaFixedMyLife said:

I lost my two dogs this way. Once a “poacher”/dog trafficker (idk what else to call scumbags like this) notices that you have a male and female dog of a certain (Rare) breed, ready for the taking .. all they see is a business opportunity. I don’t know what gender her dogs are and if it applies here .. just sharing. I hope they are found coz it’s absolute torture knowing your pups have been taken. RIP my Zoë & Crash. Cruel world. 

I think they took the 2 male dogs. Asia, the female one scaped and got rescued..

20 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Her dogs were stolen & dogwalker almost got murdered and you're bragging about media coverage pls :rip:

dude why u even here :deadbanana2: 

omg i just watched the video, it is so scary. That poor guy will probably have ptsd for the rest of his life, if he hopefully makes a full recovery. How can people be so evil, hearing him scream like that broke my heart. I feel like Gaga will drop out of the movie or something, she is already emotionally a mess and this might put her over the edge, i hope to god they all have support around them right now

People on twitter are insufferable. So many people critisizing Gaga for the reward for the dogs as if she doesn't give a crap about her friend. :ace:

Is it common for dog walkers to walk them late at night? Ugh I'd think rich people's dogs are always at this kind of risk.. Walking late night just increases that risk...

23 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

And you are any better? Why are you even in this thread when you hate her so much? You can't even bring yourself to write a comment wishing them well, gtfo and find yourself a life whilst you are at it, i don't get why mods havent banned you from all threads relating to Gaga because it is honestly scary how obsessed you are

2 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

Why did a “fan” kill Christina Grimmie? It’s not a reach. Nobody who is a hater would recognize her dogs, let alone check in enough to even know she has dogs. It’s either somebody only trying to make a buck or it’s a psycho stalker fan. Considering what Charli XCX & Lana have gone through, it’s not hard to see that some of these fans are totally inappropriate & detached from reality. Not making claims about the whole Gaga fan base.

Ryan was walking her three expensive French bulldogs in Hollywood, a very sketchy and dangerous neighborhood, around 10PM.  I'd be willing to bet that he doesn't normally walk her dogs at that time and in that area of Hollywood when Gaga is home.  Also, French Bulldogs can start at around 3.5k in LA, so the robber was probably hoping to make 7k or more off this.  Gaga fans, or more so, the more deranged ones, have zero history of going to such lengths to hurt her.  Any fan would know this would give her immense emotional pain and possibly cause her disease to flare up while shooting a movie.

2 hours ago, Orsay said:

also isnt Gaga friends with the commander in chief? FBI!!! Get their ass!!!!

I thought of this too, Joe and Kamala get them!!!