Florrie - "Hours"

RideOrDie

Another droplet. So in another 8 years we could get  another EP for these. Interested what she gives us this time.

Excited for this. The only droplet I use is Garden and she teased she’d be releasing more uptempo stuff! 

RideOrDie
10 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Me “guessing” the title on her Instagram post thanks to this thread :gaygacat2:

:hoetenks:

The songs whatever I guess

it seems she’s lost her artistic creative touch and everything lately is just safe pop songs. They aren’t bad but they aren’t screaming creativity like her eps 

On 2/26/2021 at 3:05 AM, Gavin. said:

The songs whatever I guess

it seems she’s lost her artistic creative touch and everything lately is just safe pop songs. They aren’t bad but they aren’t screaming creativity like her eps 

This. 

I still hope she surprises me (even with an album release).

Innocencelost

She should go back to the Xenomania sound of her early stuff. Nobody’s here for this.

Bombshell
17 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

She should go back to the Xenomania sound of her early stuff. Nobody’s here for this.

It's decent and somewhat catchy. This was done by Xenomania

Written by

Ben Taylor, Brian Higgins, Florrie Arnold, Isaiah Dreads, Sarah Thompson, Takura Tendayi, Toby Scott

Produced by

Brian Higgins, Florrie Arnold, Toby Scott
Innocencelost
56 minutes ago, Bombshell said:

It's decent and somewhat catchy. This was done by Xenomania

Written by

Ben Taylor, Brian Higgins, Florrie Arnold, Isaiah Dreads, Sarah Thompson, Takura Tendayi, Toby Scott

Produced by

Brian Higgins, Florrie Arnold, Toby Scott

Even if it’s produced by them, it’s not their trademark sound. They should go for their oldschool sound and market it with retro campaign

TheWayWeWere

I think it's the first droplet from her since Real Love that I really liked :jonny5: