Jump to content

Florrie - "Hours"


RideOrDie

Recommended Posts

Another droplet. So in another 8 years we could get  another EP for these. Interested what she gives us this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Excited for this. The only droplet I use is Garden and she teased she’d be releasing more uptempo stuff! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
RideOrDie
10 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Me “guessing” the title on her Instagram post thanks to this thread :gaygacat2:

:hoetenks:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The songs whatever I guess

 

it seems she’s lost her artistic creative touch and everything lately is just safe pop songs. They aren’t bad but they aren’t screaming creativity like her eps 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 3:05 AM, Gavin. said:

The songs whatever I guess

 

it seems she’s lost her artistic creative touch and everything lately is just safe pop songs. They aren’t bad but they aren’t screaming creativity like her eps 

This. 

I still hope she surprises me (even with an album release).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Innocencelost

She should go back to the Xenomania sound of her early stuff. Nobody’s here for this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bombshell
17 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

She should go back to the Xenomania sound of her early stuff. Nobody’s here for this.

It's decent and somewhat catchy. This was done by Xenomania

Written by

Ben Taylor, Brian Higgins, Florrie Arnold, Isaiah Dreads, Sarah Thompson, Takura Tendayi, Toby Scott

Produced by

Brian Higgins, Florrie Arnold, Toby Scott
Link to post
Share on other sites
Innocencelost
56 minutes ago, Bombshell said:

It's decent and somewhat catchy. This was done by Xenomania

Written by

Ben Taylor, Brian Higgins, Florrie Arnold, Isaiah Dreads, Sarah Thompson, Takura Tendayi, Toby Scott

Produced by

Brian Higgins, Florrie Arnold, Toby Scott

Even if it’s produced by them, it’s not their trademark sound. They should go for their oldschool sound and market it with retro campaign

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWayWeWere

I think it's the first droplet from her since Real Love that I really liked :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...