• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexStexaul

• Doogle

• Blade

• DiamondHoe

Top Posters In This Topic

mikeyace16

Lady Gaga selling an entire album in 2011 for 99 cents and nothing has come close.

KillingYourCareer

Willow was just lame, she thought she'd snatch the #1 with ease but it was a competitive week so she went all out with the desperation :rip:

AlexStexaul
3 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

Gaga's 99 cents deal

rihanna’s rated r 99 cents deal and only selling around 180k copies and debuting at #4 

sounds embarrassing to me 

Miss Americana
Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Willow was just lame, she thought she'd snatch the #1 with ease but it was a competitive week so she went all out with the desperation :rip:

Atleast she earned it

She has 6 #2s (it's still a record for most #2s btw) and was determined not to have another.

DiamondHoe

Taylor discounting her discounts was pretty bad. You could buy her single for less than a pack of gum 

The biggest kii was definitely the Me! tactics tho :rip: #fromMetoYou and her team tweeting how to make sure the gifting counted as a sale was such a holler 

Mr. Stratus

The iconic Taylor's willow. When put into a precarious position she became the girl we saw back with ME! with the 'songwriter who just wants to make art' kii

Also Katy's TD singles discounts were a topic of contention back in the day - not the worse but one that came to mind. 

Rihanna Rated R deal that was hidden for years only to be brought back up like an embarrassing one night stand last year. 

twitter crocodile GIF

Edited by Mr. Stratus
feuxtography

Willow desperation and T's inherit hate for Mariah Carey of all people. 

AlexStexaul
2 minutes ago, mikeyace16 said:

Lady Gaga selling an entire album in 2011 for 99 cents and nothing has come close.

at least she was successful with it and there was a demand. sold 1M copies in first week and 2M WW

rihanna sold rated r for 99 cents only to debut at #4 and end up selling 180k 

:dies:

WildAmerican
3 minutes ago, mikeyace16 said:

gaga in your head rent freeeeeeee :deadbanana4:

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, Miss Americana said:

Atleast she earned it

She has 6 #2s (it's still a record for most #2s btw) and was determined not to have another.

Sure, but it all came off as a cheap tactic to feed a fragile ego. I don't think losing with dignity would've made her look half bad.

feuxtography
1 minute ago, AlexStexaul said:

rihanna’s rated r 99 cents deal and only selling around 180k copies and debuting at #4 

sounds embarrassing to me 

Dont forget Rihanna's free samsung album giveaway that she tried scamming billboard into inflating her numbers via beyonce's fraudulent husband. All that for a #27 debut. 

:)

Exquisite
2 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Taylor discounting her discounts was pretty bad. You could buy her single for less than a pack of gum 

The biggest kii was definitely the Me! tactics tho :rip: #fromMetoYou and her team tweeting how to make sure the gifting counted as a sale was such a holler 

This is something you should really leave for the stans to do :emofish:

Million Reasons having the longest-running discount of all time on iTunes back during its run.

Edited by Fnooky
AlexStexaul

https://m.facebook.com/rihanna/posts/199745039720 

and

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/thatgrapejuice.net/2009/11/rihannas-rated-r-flop/%3famp

According to Billboard, Rihanna’s much hyped ‘comeback’ album ‘Rated R’ is  on course to sell just 162,000 copies in its first week on sale. The news comes in the midst of her label okaying the LP being sold for $3.99, and eventually $0.99 in its opening week.

THE WAY SHE SOLD HER ALBUM FOR 99 CENTS AND NOBODY EVEN CARED :dies::ahh:

DiamondHoe
4 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Nnnnnm and i forgot to mention the part of the Me! first week campaign when they sold vinyls of her REHEARSAL, and cd’s of the billboard performance :dies: i like Taylor as an artist but that was peak embarrassment let’s be real. I’m sure even the swifties will agree. 

the way they did all that just to lose as well makes it even more embarrassing :rip:

if someone has a link to the threads from that week I’d love to see them. Literally an eternal kii 

DiamondHoe
2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

and

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/thatgrapejuice.net/2009/11/rihannas-rated-r-flop/%3famp

According to Billboard, Rihanna’s much hyped ‘comeback’ album ‘Rated R’ is  on course to sell just 162,000 copies in its first week on sale. The news comes in the midst of her label okaying the LP being sold for $3.99, and eventually $0.99 in its opening week.

Wait a min? But rih stans always come for miss Gaga over this? :omg: On Amazon as well :WAP:

@istan4badgalriri thoughts?

Also, Lady GaGa discounting Joanne to the lowest amount possible during its debut week. A repeated offender!

Mr. Stratus
2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

and

:dies: :dies: :dies: