• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sickening

• easy HME

• Grown K

• MonsterOfFame

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, St. Charles said:

You have to remember that he's young and likely saw "Britney Shaves Head" growing up with no further context. That was the case with me and I never looked at it critically / thought about mental illness until much later. I don't think he knew the real meaning of that. 

He was like 12 thats a good age when you know not to make fun of anyone for any reason

Just now, Cannon said:

If Britney wasn’t doing illegal drugs she never would have to had shave her head at the time...

What an absolute af defense , please log off...:clown:

Just now, sickening said:

He was like 12 thats a good age when you know not to make fun of anyone for any reason

Oh I agree he shouldn't have made fun of her. But I don't think he purposely mocked her mental health. 

2 minutes ago, Cannon said:

If Britney wasn’t doing illegal drugs she never would have to had shave her head at the time...

I will catch a WP if you dont stop right there, partner

• #FreeBritney Activist

The way he complains about the media and twitter mocking his sexuality and fake love story, but used to make fun of Britney struggling for worse reasons :bibliahh:

Payback payback It's so funny to me

swmFuLD.thumb.gif.bb10c109f456168d0b1bdb

Edited by Totami Legend
FutureNostalgia
10 minutes ago, sickening said:

he was 17 :deadbanana:

tumblr_inline_nn8rih2V721ss0czp_500.gif

This was literally y'all last year.before it became cool to care about Britney :toofunny2: the clutching of pearls in here :toofunny3:

That being said he's painfully unfunny 

Edited by Bussea
22 minutes ago, Cannon said:

What? :deadbanana2: What kind of victim blaming? stfu 

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

This was literally y'all last year.before it became cool to care about Britney :toofunny2: the clutching of pearls in here :toofunny3:

That being said he's painfully unfunny 

I didn't make fun of Britney??? The worst I've said is "I'm pretty sure I'm close to my Britney 2007 breakdown" which I do feel like sometimes.