Blue Beetle (DC Universe)

rp662

angel-manuel-soto-blue-beetle.jpg

“Charm City Kings” director Angel Manuel Soto is set to direct “Blue Beetle,” DC Films and Warner Bros.’ first superhero movie starring a Latino character, individuals with knowledge of the project exclusively tells TheWrap.

Warner Bros. and DC Films aiming for production to start in the fall

https://www.thewrap.com/angel-manuel-soto-blue-beetle-latino-superhero-dc-warner-bros/

:WAP:

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, rp662 said:

This is WB/DC counter to the popularity of Marvels Miles Morales. Can't wait. :duca:

Ah true good point. Just surprises me after the Rebirth Blue Beetle series crashed and burned so hard :x

• ATRL Administrator
8 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Do we know yet who is playing him? I'm lowkey excited. I hope we see Booster Gold too

If it were Ted I'd say definitely, but hopefully! We're long due for a substantial live action Booster Gold!

26 minutes ago, rp662 said:

This is WB/DC counter to the popularity of Marvels Miles Morales. Can't wait. :duca:

Part of me thinks this is DC's attempt at assembling younger heroes to combat Marvel's impending Young Avengers.

Supergirl, now BB, if we're lucky we will get Donna in WW3, the Titans need to be brought to the big screen!! :jonny4:

3 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Part of me thinks this is DC's attempt at assembling younger heroes to combat Marvel's impending Young Avengers.

Supergirl, now BB, if we're lucky we will get Donna in WW3, the Titans need to be brought to the big screen!! :jonny4:

If so, then Amethyst, Jinny Hex, and Naomi need their debut too...