Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Marshal_ac

• MissedTheTrain

• Mr. Stratus

Marry Illusion Glory
21 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

Gaga came to my mind

Explain? Care to show a video as evidence, ATRL user Karla Cabello? I know you wouldn't but let me see what you have :lakitu:

OT: Most pop girls have at some parts. I can name one that hasn't ever though in a live performance and that has consistently called out the practice of lip syncing: Lady Gaga. It comes with the territory of being a talented vocalist and a live performer with high integrity :gaygacat5:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Britney is the artist known for it the most out of the pop girls which is funny because she couldnt dance that well back then either :toofunny2:

But she had the sympathy + jailbait card so everything she did was overhyped to **** :dies:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Britney is the artist known for it the most out of the pop girls which is funny because she couldnt dance that well back then either :toofunny2:

But she had the sympathy + jailbait card so everything she did was overhyped to **** :dies:

What a sad comment lol.

Anyhow. Britney lol.

But Beyonce,Katy,Ashley Simpson. Almost every pop girl at some point 

27 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

Gaga came to my mind

That's just cuz your obsessed with her jeez, mentioning her even tho she has nothing to do with this thread.

-

Britney Spears I guess

Every pop girl has lipped at some point in their careers, whether it was an entire performance or just random vocals or runs....  this includes Mariah, Beyonce, Gaga and all those who have stans who circle jerk over their favs vocal abilities...  its the business. Lipsyncing will always be a thing. 

Now, when we see ****ups live its a true kii...

Ashlee Simpson fiasco is hilarious...   even that time Lindsay performed Rumors on some show and was clearly lipping and missed the timing on one part and you could tell she was BOTHERED she was exposed. 

Just now, CarCAL22 said:

Every pop girl has lipped at some point in their careers, whether it was an entire performance or just random vocals or runs....  this includes Mariah, Beyonce, Gaga and all those who have stans who circle jerk over their favs vocal abilities...  its the business. Lipsyncing will always be a thing. 

this, I don't find it a problem if it's for things that are extremely hard or stuff, obviously it shouldn't be a way to cover up the lack of talent.

Beyoncé came to my mind 

Madonna came to my mind 

Britney came to my mind 

Rihanna came to my mind 

Jeez. Its hard to find who hasn't. 

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Marry Illusion Glory
9 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

this includes Mariah, Beyonce, Gaga

It's easy to lump her in there with some others who have had mishaps (even though they have nothing left to prove vocally) but if you really think Gaga has been "caught" lipsyncing live, which is what the thread topic is, you can go ahead and take as much time as you want to provide ONE video or instance. 

I'm not even asking for a compilation. Just one video. I can wait. :foxaylove2:

Beyonce has lipsync her entire life. More than half of her coachella/homecoming album are pretty-recorded vocals.

gaga used to lip sync also but she has stopped recently because she doesn’t dance as much anymore so she can just focus on singing.

Jlo all the time.

Marry Illusion Glory
Just now, Marshal_ac said:

gaga used to lip sync

Receipts? Videos or any news article or any other proof of this?

I've been asking multiple people in the thread to supply evidence but almost everyone has chickened out so far. Let's see what you can provide?

All the girls have lip synced, literally.

Although most times they are “caught” it’s just a loud backing track to a song’s chorus but one can still tell there’s also live singing alongside.

Edited by Popboi.
2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Receipts? Videos or any news article or any other proof of this?

I've been asking multiple people in the thread to supply evidence but almost everyone has chickened out so far. Let's see what you can provide?

U can literally hear the backing track here :lmao:

1 hour ago, Rv1709 said:

Who are they?

Cackling at you starting the thread with a performance that wasn't lipped. :ahh: Seems on brand for your threads.

Marry Illusion Glory
1 minute ago, Marshal_ac said:

And you can still hear her vocals on top, because you can hear her panting and breathing heavily. There was an attempt :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Beyoncé came to my mind 

Madonna came to my mind 

Britney came to my mind 

Rihanna came to my mind 

Jeez. Its hard to find who hasn't. 

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

The only time Rih lip-synced was for some local show in 2005. :rip:

And Gaga lip-synced a few times during her debut so...

4 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

There's a difference between lipsyncing (miming your lips with no sound coming out along to a pre-recorded vocal that you want the audience to believe is the sound currently coming out of your mouth), and having a backing track, which in most cases is just an alternative option to having actual background singers.  If the original song has a lot of layers of vocals, it sounds better to just have those extra layers play in the background while you sing the lead vocal live.

To my knowledge, Gaga has never actually lipsynced.

Edited by MissedTheTrain