Superman & Lois | CW Drama | 80% RT | Out Now

X~MoviePoP

MV5BOTA2MDVhMWItNTYwYi00OTcyLWJjZmEtNTQ2

Follow the world's most famous super hero and comic books' most famous journalist as they deal with all the stress, pressures, and complexities that come with being working parents in today's society.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11192306/

First ep out now!!!

Word on the street is one of the sons is gey or bi. 

Edited by X~MoviePoP
  • ATRL Administrator

I really enjoyed the pilot. It feels different than the rest of the Arrowverse series in a good way

Does this have typical CW-writing? I know it has a lot more budget since it’s supposed to be on HBOMax as well but the writing is what concerns me. 

• ATRL Administrator
30 minutes ago, chester said:

Does this have typical CW-writing? I know it has a lot more budget since it’s supposed to be on HBOMax as well but the writing is what concerns me. 

At points it does but it feels a lot more cinematic than the other Arrowverse series

Ampersand13
1 hour ago, Lee!! said:

I really enjoyed the pilot. It feels different than the rest of the Arrowverse series in a good way

Yas, excited for this! 

1 hour ago, Lee!! said:

Does it have a smallville type feel to it ?

That's the vibe i got from the trailer Smallville but with Clark as the adult. 

Do I need to watch any other Arrowverse shows/episodes before this or can I just start and not be totally confused?

• ATRL Administrator
19 minutes ago, Charif said:

Does it have a smallville type feel to it ?

That's the vibe i got from the trailer Smallville but with Clark as the adult. 

A little bit. It has similarities but you'll see it feels like it's own story

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, kaveer said:

Do I need to watch any other Arrowverse shows/episodes before this or can I just start and not be totally confused?

You don't need any knowledge prior to the pilot. The Crisis crossover event redid the universe so it's all fresh and they show you his back story and how Clark and Lois got to where they are now without dipping into the rest of the Arrowverse explicitly yet.

1 hour ago, Lee!! said:

You don't need any knowledge prior to the pilot. The Crisis crossover event redid the universe so it's all fresh and they show you his back story and how Clark and Lois got to where they are now without dipping into the rest of the Arrowverse explicitly yet.

Thank you!

Johnny Jacobs

He's so hot yassss

Finally looks like a decent CW Product :duca:

Tyler can treat me like the ho i am

• 2 weeks later...

Always loved Smallville and after that ended i always wanted another superman show.. but with 1239131 superhero movies/shows coming out and me getting sick of them i was really sceptical about this.. but the first 2 episodes were amazing :WAP: They had such a cinematic feel to them especially compared to other CW shows and overall the actors have good synergy.. LOVE Hoechlin as superman and Bitsie Tulloch as Lois :clap3: Cant wait for the next episode they better keep up this quality