Does Xtina have any great albums start to finish?

Nemo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RULES

• Robyn.

• selena_lavigne

• KillingYourCareer

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist

Bionic and Stripped

even debut maybe

weeell..there are some weaker tracks on all of em

Bionic especially is at the worst place because it was the longest from what I remember

Stripped however had the weakest tracks imo, since CA was shorter

so prolly CA? (although I wouldn't want to call it more consistent than the others tbh)

Stripped is perfect through and through except Make Over can be a skip depending on my mood 

B2B has literally 0 skips (I only ever skip interludes) it’s such an incredible album :jonny6:

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

They have alot of fillers and most are dated trash that is unlistenable today. 

Why so harsh :dies:

-

I listened to her best albums in full like 11-12 years ago so I'm not sure but there might be some fillers 

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Debut and Lotus I will concede. Bionic I'd give as well but nothing is super offensive. The album is just a bit long. However, Mi Reflejo, Stripped, B2B, Burlesque, and Liberation (ignoring the interludes) all say hi. Obvious troll thread needs to try a little harder.

8K6DXcI.gif

I’m not sure if you’re talking to me or OP but I was saying they’re all great from start to finish except for Lotus and not the opposite.

8K6DXcI.gif

No, but tbh there aren’t many pop girl albums that are good from start to finish. Bionic is her best album though, and only had a few duds (and not as many as people think). 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Stripped and B2B are classics and can be considered her magnum opuses. There might be an odd song I don’t like here and there but 90% of the albums is amazing.

edit: what is it with the disgusting Make Over hate in here? :biblio:

Edited by frozemmm
On 2/24/2021 at 12:13 AM, Robyn. said:

ITZ has Brave New Girl though, the rest is top notch though 

Waaat, Brave New Girl is still a bop.

Anyway, yeah Xtina is such a bizarre case for me. I have all of her English studio albums, except Liberation and Burlesque. And while there are songs I absolutely love, the albums as a whole are quite forgettable. 

I remember forcing myself listen to B2B again and again because I was obsessed with the concept and the singles (honestly still love the concept to this date), but damn, it was all fillers and after like a year trying I just gave up.
I could never digest Stripped's 20 songs/interludes. Too long.

Bionic is probably my most fav of hers and still I only love 6 songs on it.

CandyCoatedClouds

Honestly besides the really long breaks, my biggest issue with Christina was always the album lengths and just how stuffed to the brim they are along with her singing. The woman only knows how to overdo things and not the value of bring understated. Debut, B2B and Liberation are the closest to being decent from start to finish.

5 hours ago, frozemmm said:

edit: what is it with the disgusting Make Over hate in here? :biblio:

Make Over is literally so noisy, it's just her shouting into the mic :biblio: