Paris Hilton supports #FreeBritney.

abrahamjmr

23 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

Didn't she say she saw her last summer? (from what we know)

Damn it, wish Britney could speaaaaaaak on the subject :sad: 

I mean, she could if she wanted to... right?

One question that's arisen out of this all, the documentary, and thinking about Britney's situation, is why doesn't she take the liberty to just talk?

It struck me as odd that she simply can't express her feelings about her life publicly. It's not like she signed an NDA. So then I think it must be because she doesn't want to for two reasons:

1) To protect her privacy. Technically, she could just post a video saying she doesn't like the c-ship. But perhaps, in her eyes, what good would that do?

2) Sadly, speaking her mind publicly would probably hurt her standing in the court's eyes. Which is BS and further illuminates the hyper-controlling nature of the c-ship. That every action she takes, both personally and publicly, and what she says/doesn't say can impact her legal status. That one "slip up" could be used against her. 

But if she didn't give a f*ck, she could just go on the record on her own and let people know what she thinks without fear of retaliation. 

not "#JusticeForParis" :deadbanana2: I swear most of those 2000s obsessed accounts praising the culture back then & turning exploitative tabloid trash that harmed women and poc into vibes are braindead. I guess it makes sense most of them are paris fans, considering she got out of it mostly scot free due to her inherited wealth and overprivileged background (unlike the girls who actually deserve a redemption story as they lost control or literally their lives/careers due to that toxic environment).

Edited by okgo
1 hour ago, Alfred said:

I mean, she could if she wanted to... right?

One question that's arisen out of this all, the documentary, and thinking about Britney's situation, is why doesn't she take the liberty to just talk?

It struck me as odd that she simply can't express her feelings about her life publicly. It's not like she signed an NDA. So then I think it must be because she doesn't want to for two reasons:

1) To protect her privacy. Technically, she could just post a video saying she doesn't like the c-ship. But perhaps, in her eyes, what good would that do?

2) Sadly, speaking her mind publicly would probably hurt her standing in the court's eyes. Which is BS and further illuminates the hyper-controlling nature of the c-ship. That every action she takes, both personally and publicly, and what she says/doesn't say can impact her legal status. That one "slip up" could be used against her. 

But if she didn't give a f*ck, she could just go on the record on her own and let people know what she thinks without fear of retaliation. 

So many questions, so little answers... :cries: