Emily in Paris creators bribed the Golden Globes

Chemist

6 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Good

That SONG :WAP: I seriously think it is one of the best song of the last decade. That production :clap3:

OT: JAIL

• #FreeBritney Activist
16 minutes ago, Hector said:

I knew the nominations for that show were sketchy as **** :deadbanana4:

Only that show? :eli:

I’m not even exaggerating that it was the worst show I’ve ever seen. Like at least sh*tty Lifetime shows have a campy element to their awfulness. EIP was just everything wrong with TV today, Netflix, influencer culture, etc.

Thinking Of You
7 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Didn’t the creator tweet pretending to be totally surprised that they were even nominated? :skull:

I don’t think they were pretending. They probably didn’t know what the executives did. I think they asked why were they even nominated :dies: Even they were like “Um, something ain’t right”

Misguided Ghost
8 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I’m not even exaggerating that it was the worst show I’ve ever seen. Like at least sh*tty Lifetime shows have a campy element to their awfulness. EIP was just everything wrong with TV today, Netflix, influencer culture, etc.

This, I watched it after my Twitter was flooded with nothing but love for that show. Awfully cringeworthy mess

Edited by Misguided Ghost
12 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

the francophilia in it too :skull: