Bigger 6th era: Chromatica vs. Circus

Anticipating

Bigger 6th era  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger 6th era

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Marshal_ac said:

Circus had a solo #1 and a successful world tour Chromatica had none of that so Circus.

Chromatica didn't have a tour due to COVID19. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almost Home

• Rev8

• Anticipating

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Anticipating said:

Now that it's all said and done, which 6th era is bigger and why?

Circus-_Album.png

1. Womanizer

2. Circus

3. If U Seek Amy

4. Radar

Lady_Gaga_-_Chromatica_(Official_Album_Cover).png

1. Stupid Love

2. Rain on Me (with Ariana Grande)

3. 911

Chromatica, the global one that did not rely on public sympathy for a comeback. Speaking of which, given how brave the Army has gotten lately, how is she doing on Billboard 200? Spotify 200? You can tell the Britney discord chat is popping with Gaga/Xtina shade thread ideas, so I expect she's roaring back onto BB? :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Chromatica, the global one that did not rely on public sympathy for a comeback. Speaking of which, given how brave the Army has gotten lately, how is she doing on Billboard 200? Spotify 200? You can tell the Britney discord chat is popping with Gaga/Xtina shade thread ideas, so I expect she's roaring back onto BB? :ahh: 

Eh4cuvSXYAE5gfF.jpg

OT: Nice to see Circus winning :clap3:

Rico Shameless v2
1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The OP is a known OGH sis and his obsession and hatred is well documented. He also has a penchant for tearing down successful women (which can very well be seen here daily) and being outright racist on Twitter. Was this really worth the mention? :rip:

Because of health reasons? Are we really going to stoop this low just for quick kii's and drags? :rip:

If you really want to go there, let's take a quick stroll shall we? Her touring power is pretty great actually. She is able to have a total touring gross more than some of the "veterans" who have been around way longer than her, even with all these incomplete shows you mentioned earlier in much less time as well. Looks like people are more interested in seeing actual talented singers and VOCALISTS who can put on a good show with their lustrous voices filling arenas and stadiums and their piano performances (which again, takes a LOT of talent!) mesmerizing audiences of all ages than those who just... lip their way through it. Oh my! Who would have thought? Golly! Not me!!!

6ca4d073-be17-4a28-a3ec-bebb4f25d284-033

Funny how you brought up the Circus tour when Chromatica hasn't had its tour yet and might not have one because of this thing currently going on that's commonly known as a global pandemic, y'know? :rip:

Anyway, OT: Circus is bigger, if the Army wants to hear it for the 456845th time. Not like this was known already or obvious or anything!

Was this to show concerts are more expensive? Britney sold more tickets in this table.

Rico Shameless v2
30 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

There wasn’t any public sympathy. If the music was bad, she would’ve failed. That’s why Blackout is bigger than a lot of Gaga albums too.

3 hours ago, Delusional said:

Where did I say it was Mr. Popboi? Look at the context and how different times are.

DA2-D719-C-3-A4-F-4879-A6-F4-0-FAEFCED707-C.gif

Streaming makes albums more stable on Billboard Top 200. Hence Femme Fatale was #31 in Billboard’s Year End list and Chromatica was #50. She isn’t “outcharting” when “looking at the context” 

Mr. Delusional indeed.

36 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Was this to show concerts are more expensive? Britney sold more tickets in this table.

Tickets for all concerts were much cheaper in the 90s/00s than the 10s.

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

Since Chromatica was so global does that mean it will have an IFPI Year End Top 10 like Circus? :dancehall:

ANOTHER thread by a certain Britney stan trying to drag Gaga. :dies: but it’s always the liddos who are the aggressors, right

OT Circus obviously saw more commercial success. Congrats

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

Not Chromatica being “the global one” :toofunny3:

OT: idgi, is this even a question? :skull: