54 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Title
    • Future Nostalgia

2 Grammy's Best New Artist winners

Billboard music awards bbmas 2016 meghan trainor GIF - Find on GIFER

fan base] Dua Lipa - Page 476 - Base - ATRL

with 2 albums which made hits after hits

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pHBDZxUZ6Eo/Va6S-ZuwKKI/AAAAAAACVqY/02hP8LMwW3w/s1600/79.gif

Dua Lipa Break My Heart GIF - DuaLipa BreakMyHeart Bathtube - Discover &  Share GIFs

2 monstrous lead singles

Bass all about that bass GIF - Find on GIFER

Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now : Sea Talk | Lipa, Dua, Talk

and multiple Top 10 singles

http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ring-1426526803.gif?quality=.8&height=281&width=500

Dua Lipa Dababy GIF - DuaLipa Dua Lipa - Discover & Share GIFs

Which era is overall bigger?

Bows meghan trainor GIF - Find on GIFER

music video] Dua Lipa - "Levitating (feat. DaBaby)" [Tiktok Edition] -  Music - ATRL

Future Nostalgia is better but Title was bigger.  In terms of success, AATB>DSN, Like I'm gonna lose you > Levitating, Lips are Moving > Break My Heart, Physical > Dear Future Husband. 

Doesn’t really make sense to compare someone’s first era to someone else’s second. 

Title was bigger than Dua Lipa.

Future Nostalgia is bigger than Thank You. 

Just now, lover. said:

Doesn’t really make sense to compare someone’s first era to someone else’s second. 

then, does it make sense to compare Future Nostalgia to Teenage Dream?

or Title to The Fame? :skull:

FN is much better but its success cannot even compete with the monstrosity of Title. Anyone voting for FN clearly is either biased or wasnt around when Meghan was dominating left and right.

A remind All About That is DIAMOND and was played EVERYWHERE.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Title.

I love Lipa, but Trainor’s “AATB” destroys anything on “FS”.

”FS” will eventually move more units than “Title” (that’s inevitable) but “Title” carried more cultural and commercial clout.

Why are we comparing it to “FS” anyway? We should compare it to “DUA LIPA”. “FS” is bigger than “Thank You” by EONS. 

1 hour ago, lover. said:

Maybe in the US. 

52 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Title.

I love Lipa, but Trainor’s “AATB” destroys anything on “FS”.

”FS” will eventually move more units than “Title” (that’s inevitable) but “Title” carried more cultural and commercial clout.

Why are we comparing it to “FS” anyway? We should compare it to “DUA LIPA”. “FS” is bigger than “Thank You” by EONS. 

According to Chartmasters Title did about 7m CSPC, while Dua Lipa did 11m. You do know that DL has 3 1B+ Spotify song on it, right?

Title - it was top 5 year end and had one global smash "All About That Bass" (bigger than anything from "Future Nostalgia") along with "Lips Are Movin" which was a cute top 5 hit