• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scorp

• Badboidami

• Stepfon

• xfreshkidxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a great interview :weeps: 

I never thought about how similar they are. Both grew up in New York and had rough childhoods, both surrounded by crazy **** all their life, both biracial, both constantly misunderstood by the industry and their community, both made it to the top against the odds.

It's always good when the new girls respect a legend. Mariah always gave the utmost respect to the legends that preceded her, yet you get all these new ****s in the game talking smack. 

21 minutes ago, jinzo said:

Such a great interview :weeps: 

I never thought about how similar they are. Both grew up in New York and had rough childhoods, both surrounded by crazy **** all their life, both biracial, both constantly misunderstood by the industry and their community, both made it to the top against the odds.

It's always good when the new girls respect a legend. Mariah always gave the utmost respect to the legends that preceded her, yet you get all these new ****s in the game talking smack. 

I agree, I would have never thought to pair these two up to do anything together BUT it works. 

toxicLambBot

My lamb bardigang heart just can’t take all of this omfg!!! IS THERE A VIDEO OF THISSSSS??? A picture!? Anything? a ho is hyperventilating