• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scorp

• DavidSMateus

• Stepfon

• Badboidami

This photoshoot :deadbanana: Her visuals NEVER miss. She's that bitch.

And the Mariah co-sign :jonny5:Rap Queen!

Dolce Vita

she SERVES excellent visuals every time :jonny5: 

mariah asking for a collab :jonny5:

DavidSMateus

Mariah sucks as an interviewer, rough transitions with no logical connection and always starts talking about herself to show examples :ahh: I quit halfway with the nappy hair

Edited by DavidSMateus
theweekend

THE RAP MARIAH :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

this is so unexpected and a blessing at the same time. I never thought Mariah would acknowledge cardi now it looks they're getting along very well. beautiful.

50 minutes ago, Delicious said:

very interesting that Mariah is the interviewer ... she has such diverse takes on fellow artists when it comes to talent/songwriting that it’s almost surprising  she’s interviewing Cardi ... but then her shadiness/past beef does make the pairing kinda make sense :rip: 

this was a good shoot for her

You want this to be about your fave so bad that you came up with some lame, delusional narrative just to make sense of it. Take this made up story back to your base and continue to ponder why these multi #1 Grammy winning record breaking talented women are having a conversation. Now GET!! 

5aj63wA.gif

Edited by Rogue
theweekend

the red dress picture might be my favorite of all time by Bardi. that looks INSANELY GOOD :WAP:

Marla Singer

Nice interview. I bet they bonded and had a lot to talk about off the record too!

5aj63wA.gif

99sandthe2000s

that photoshoot is flawless :smitten: Cardi and her team don't miss. Like sis could be a print model cause she takes a gorgeous picture. Love to see her being interviewed by a Legend :alexz3:

giphy.gif 

Mariah should do more of these but be very selective with who and make them special events.

This was fantastic, I am so happy to se her interacting with Cardi, they really do have a lot of similarities in their personalities and their stories. 

Now lets get the collab going sis!

iaintiffin

This is beyond cute and such a good look, loved it and i would never have expected it. I need my favs to collabo ASAP!

Edited by iaintiffin
Puttanesca

This coupled with Cardi's stories about how hungry she is. Yes girl give us global domination. :jonny4:

DavidSMateus
1 hour ago, V3$$3L. said:

And why is that?

Because of the extreme change from hair to album. Mariah really can't hold a conversation :biblio: