• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scorp

• Badboidami

• DavidSMateus

• Stepfon

The Rap Mariah. :clap3:

She's LITERALLY so beautiful. She has a classic hollywood feel to her. I never noticed it but the pictures in black or white are some of her best shoots ever. She literally looks like GLAMOUR. What a fashion icon. She literally OOZES bad bitch :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist

looking forward to the interview.

Mariah has been through enough to ask Cardi interesting questions.

Just read the whole thing. Wow Mariah and Cardi are so much alike. Cardi talking about her being over and asking fans...Mariah actually RELATING to Cardi. This was such a beautiful read. No album anytime soon definitely June ish lol she's so intelligent. I swear we need a Cardi documentary. This was so powerful. Cardi has really come into her own as a global powerhouse. It's so beautiful to see her rise :weeps:

CAREY: I’m just asking because I feel the same way. And I have it a different way because people don’t know how to categorize me sometimes, and that sucks. But I think people should listen to the words you say, because you’re saying it from firsthand experience. You’ve gotten less than other artists who are not artists of color, and yet your influence has been way broader. So let’s fix that. We’re going to do that, we’re going to do our bra line, and one of these days, can we do a song together?

CARDI B: I would love that. I would love to do a record that touches souls. You had me heartbroken when I was 11 years old and I didn’t even have a boyfriend. 

Omfgggg omfggggg :weeps:

Delicious

very interesting that Mariah is the interviewer ... she has such diverse takes on fellow artists when it comes to talent/songwriting that it’s almost surprising  she’s interviewing Cardi ... but then her shadiness/past beef does make the pairing kinda make sense :rip: 

this was a good shoot for her

Cardi: So I want my **** to be good because my last album did so well, and if this one doesn’t do well, I’m going to feel really sad.

CAREY: My second album did well, but it wasn’t as big as my first one, so I just kept going and doing different stuff. But people love you, and it’s going to be what it is.

It's kind of sweet how Mariah tried to comfort her :celestial5:

Badboidami

Mariah personally asked Cardi for a collab. That's how you know you're doing it right. Cardi is THAT bitch.

Arthritis

MARIAH CAREY: and one of these days, can we do a song together?

CARDI B: I would love that. I would love to do a record that touches souls. You had me heartbroken when I was 11 years old and I didn’t even have a boyfriend. 

omfg let it be on Cardi's album plssss

Edited by Arthritis
13 minutes ago, Delicious said:

very interesting that Mariah is the interviewer ... she has such diverse takes on fellow artists when it comes to talent/songwriting that it’s almost surprising  she’s interviewing Cardi ... but then her shadiness/past beef does make the pairing kinda make sense :rip: 

I see exactly what you did here. 

18 minutes ago, Delicious said:

Orr...they probably bonded over being fellow New Yawkas, with solo #1 hits, Grammy wins, muktiracial and ethnic backgrounds and both married very young in the industry. They have ALOT in common and I'm shocked they didn't hook up earlier.