Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• AlexStexaul

• Almost Home

• Jjang

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

CHROMATICA is winning by a landslide feel free to vote :heart:

no i wont because i stan both and im actually a stan unlike that madonna fan hiding behind ariana :heart:

I listened to Chromatica voluntarily when it was released and have heard the entire Positions album against my will a number of times – and even though I don’t like either album – I’d still pick Chromatica simply because it doesn’t sound like one long song. Chromatica is interesting and varied, it has some character to it. Positions is somewhat catchy but also painfully contemporary and generic.

Edited by KMO
GoodGuyGoneGhetto
23 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

its just i hate him so much

Not you hating anonymous people on an Internet forum.

It’s NEVER that deep, Sweetheart.

:toofunny2:

25 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

that wasnt clock lmao 

its just i hate him so much and i dont even care reply to him. i mean if i see him irl i wouldnt even touch his hand or whatever. thats how much i hate him, so why would i bother reply to his post? 

and im not try hard , as u can see i didnt even voted in this thread. so, i have no business with try hards. 

F0-FE82-C6-B000-4022-A6-A2-96-D073-C45-E

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

no i wont because i stan both and im actually a stan unlike that madonna fan hiding behind ariana :heart:

You can still have a preference :heart:

6 minutes ago, KMO said:

I listened to Chromatica voluntarily when it was released and have heard the entire Positions album against my will a number of times – and even though I don’t like either album – I’d still pick Chromatica simply because it doesn’t sound like one long song. Chromatica is interesting and varied, it has some character to it. Positions is somewhat catchy but also painfully contemporary and generic.

you guys keep saying positions sound like one long song :deadbanana4: are we listening to the same damn album? 

You'll only hear on ATRL that an album that has pop and r&b ballads, r&b midtempos, r&b-pop infused uptempo songs and dance-pop bangers sound like "one long song" :skull: 

8 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Not you hating anonymous people on an Internet forum.

It’s NEVER that deep, Sweetheart.

u know nothing about me so pls stay out of it 

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
Just now, AlexStexaul said:

u know nothing about me so pls stay out of it 

From what I’ve heard, you love to throw around the N-WORD on your IG...

But I’m sleep though. 

:dancehall2:

Anyhow, I never said I knew anything about you. I was offering some context as to why you shouldn’t hate a stranger on a Pop forum page filled with mostly anonymous Gay twinks. 

3 minutes ago, TayAlison89 said:

you guys keep saying positions sound like one long song :deadbanana4: are we listening to the same damn album? 

You'll only hear on ATRL that an album that has pop and r&b ballads, r&b midtempos, r&b-pop infused uptempo songs and dance-pop bangers sound like "one long song" :skull: 

I generally hear lots of albums “against my will” and Positions stood out to me as being one that I couldn’t go back and pick out a particular song due to production alone (forget about lyrics because Ariana enunciation discourse has been done to death). There’s a really fine line between cohesiveness and “yeah this song sounds great let’s pump out 10 more”

4 minutes ago, KMO said:

I generally hear lots of albums “against my will” and Positions stood out to me as being one that I couldn’t go back and pick out a particular song due to production alone (forget about lyrics because Ariana enunciation discourse has been done to death). There’s a really fine line between cohesiveness and “yeah this song sounds great let’s pump out 10 more”

Hmm, you could argue there’s a few too many trap beats, but no songs on the second half of the album sound similar sonically. My Hair sound nothing like Love Language, LL sounds nothing like Nasty, Nasty sounds nothing like POV, and so on. 

Wheras Chromatica sounds like any generic DJ set you would here at any Pride event. 

5 minutes ago, KMO said:

I get your point, but saying it sounds like one long song just couldn't be any further from the truth. the album is cohesive from start to finish, has a lot of different melodies, beats, tempos etc. 

It may not be your cup of tea (which is completely fine) but let's not derail from actual facts

47 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

that wasnt clock lmao 

its just i hate him so much and i dont even care reply to him. i mean if i see him irl i wouldnt even touch his hand or whatever. thats how much i hate him, so why would i bother reply to his post? 

and im not try hard , as u can see i didnt even voted in this thread. so, i have no business with try hards. 

You need to take a break from this site. I don’t care about anyone on ATRL’s opinion this much to get this bothered over opinions about pop stars?? 

3 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

You need to take a break from this site. I don’t care about anyone on ATRL’s opinion this much to get this bothered over opinions about pop stars?? 

thats not about popstars its just i was friends with them back in day and they know how chill and funny i am and its now shocking how they turned %180 on me 

so thats why i hate him now because i never acted like that to them even after we stopped talking so thats why i said stay out of it to that member and again u should stay out of it because u also know nothing.

imagine thinking i would hate on somebody over a popstar :rip: thats what OGHs do not me.

• #FreeBritney Activist

positions is bigger. 

positions is better. 

I haven't heard Chromatica in months.

The OP has been really trying it lately with the Ari vs Gaga threads :zzz:

I'm sure y'all can find better hobbies :hughard:

To answer the question, positions is clearly bigger while Chromatica is better :cm:

two eras carried by Ariana Grande :clap3:

6 hours ago, 1365 said:

didn't chromatica sell around the same amount as position has 4 months after release and did that without aggressive TTH throat-shoving and remix albums full of tiktok songs? so positions might have a slight edge commercial-wise, but some arianators are out acting like it outsold chromatica by 2 million copies. 

as for better: the chromatica ii to 911 transition is more interesting than anything ariana's songwriters have ever managed to come up with for her so......

this RAGE post :bibliahh::bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

positions chart run:

1 - 1 - 4 - 3 - 4 - 3 - 11 - 14 - 5 - 4 - 7 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 7

Chromatica:

1 - 2 - 2 - 6 - 11 - 18 - 24 - 27 - 34 - 40 - 43 - 49 - 64 - 34 - 44

sure jan

clockedT. :clap3:

5 hours ago, Jjang said:

They will deny this fact but It's a true kii that even Yours Truly is getting double the daily streams of ARTPOP :bibliahh:

OT - Positions bigger better will be more remembered 2 solo smashes etc etc :cm:

This can't be true! ATRL said just this week that Yours Truly was a flop era with no hits or longevity!

------

Positions by far for both. Positions actually has some versatility (compare POV vs. Nasty vs. Off The Table for reference) and Positions (s) will end up bigger than Rain On Me, 34+35 is bigger than Stupid Love + 911 put together. The album is far more stable and will outsell if it hasn't already (pure sales don't mean sh*t btw it's SPS)

Positions is the bigger album while Chromatica is better by a longshot.

At the end of the day, both ladies released successful projects and even scored a #1 smash hit together.

Nice try.

Not the [redacted]s trying to incite a stan war between Gaga and Ari bases :sad: how sad

Positions was more successful, both women are queens with nothing but love an admiration for each other :clap3: