• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• AlexStexaul

• Almost Home

• Jjang

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I need to see her perform “Nasty” and “Love Language” live!

I am literally DEEP THORAT GAGGING for a live performance of both.

:WAP:

I wanna hear pov and OTT :emofish: It just doesn't make sense to me to have an album without hearing it live, it doesn't reach its full potential 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Positions is bigger.

Chromatica is better. Positions has more consistency and higher-highs, but Ariana is retreading on tired ground for herself and she has some truly awful songs (My Hair). Gaga is also retreading old ground, but it’s not a sound she wore out and after the awful ARTPOP, C2C, Joanne and ASIB albums, Chromatica is a nice breath of fresh air...even if it also has its fair share of filler and dated tracks (Sine From Above, Babylon, etc.).

1 hour ago, Before the Dawn said:

Positions is bigger, it is also Ariana's fourth album and sixth project since the last time your fave bothered to release something to you.

The random Rihanna shade as if she hasn’t released 8 studio albums in the past 16 years. Gaga branded Chromatica as LG6 - 6 studio albums in 13 years :psyduck: the Navy will survive.

-

Positions is much bigger.

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

Ariana has been bigger than Gaga since 2013. This is no exception. :kitty:

not when ASIB outsold thank u next so its not always and every artist has their ups and down and its understandable and ok.

1 minute ago, AlexStexaul said:

not when ASIB outsold thank u next so its not always and every artist has their ups and down and its understandable and ok.

Not really an accurate comparison when:

thank u, next was at 5M in 9 months

ASIB was at 7.7M in 26 months

TUN's has had better longevity pretty much everywhere since, but hasn't been updated in awhile :michael:

3 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

every artist has their ups and down and its understandable and ok.

and for Lady GaGa it's mostly downs

-

Positions is by far bigger and better

6 minutes ago, hellocory said:

TUN's has had better longevity pretty much everywhere since, but hasn't been updated in awhile :michael:

5 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

and for Lady GaGa it's mostly downs

-

Positions is by far bigger and better

i dont even care about u two and u guys keep following me everywhere and quote my posts 

get off me already my gosh. 

12 minutes ago, hellocory said:

The clock was too much to handle I guess :michael:

1 minute ago, Almost Home said:

The clock was too much to handle I guess :michael:

that wasnt clock lmao 

its just i hate him so much and i dont even care reply to him. i mean if i see him irl i wouldnt even touch his hand or whatever. thats how much i hate him, so why would i bother reply to his post? 

and im not try hard , as u can see i didnt even voted in this thread. so, i have no business with try hards. 

Both generic elevator music albums but I’m gonna have to give both categories to positions, because at least POV was a cute moment + anyone who says Chromatica was bigger is deluded 

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

that wasnt clock lmao 

its just i hate him so much and i dont even care reply to him. i mean if i see him irl i wouldnt even touch his hand or whatever. thats how much i hate him, so why would i bother reply to his post? 

and im not try hard , as u can see i didnt even voted in this thread. so, i have no business with try hards. 

You literally replied to me :deadbanana4: 

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

that wasnt clock lmao 

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

that wasnt clock lmao 

I- :deadbanana4:

41 minutes ago, vibingnthriving said:

:dies:

What? It's truth, Positions is bigger or at least very close to pass and WW Chromatica did actually decently but Positions may end up bigger.