2. 2. Better.

• “Positions”.
    • “Chromatica”.

Marry Illusion Glory
22 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

what is the deal with the Gaga vs Ari threads :deadbanana2:

OP:

Chromatica for both. 

And made by certain fanbases, who seem to be starving without any music from their faves for more than half a decade now. That must suck Hard.mp3  :chick3:

OT: Bigger positions, better Chromatica

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• AlexStexaul

• Almost Home

• Jjang

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

And made by certain fanbases, who seem to be starving without any music from their faves for more than half a decade now. That must suck Hard.mp3  :chick3:

truly bored ppl :ahh:wasting their lack of music on a forum :skull: they should buy a lingerie or something, try playing that on CD player maybe there's a hidden track :celestial3:

-

Again, Chromatica for both. :clap3:More pop culturally relevant too :clap3:

this is a bit unfair to compare. Gaga was 12 years into her career when Chromatica was released and it was still a pretty decent success for her (#1 album with a huge opening, #1 single, top 5 lead etc.)

I prefer positions though!

11 minutes ago, 1365 said:

didn't chromatica sell around the same amount as position has 4 months after release

positions chart run:

1 - 1 - 4 - 3 - 4 - 3 - 11 - 14 - 5 - 4 - 7 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 7

Chromatica:

1 - 2 - 2 - 6 - 11 - 18 - 24 - 27 - 34 - 40 - 43 - 49 - 64 - 34 - 44

sure jan

istan4badgalriri
3 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

positions chart run:

Chromatica:

sure jan

Welp

14 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The fact its Madonna stans hiding behind Rihanna hiding behind Ariana :dies:. I've literally seen no Ari fans in these threads :dies:

The answer is positions thanks to the well executed rollout, the TTH support etc. Chromatica was still a globally well rounded era though and ROM was still bigger than 34+35

Both successful eras in different ways and were here for two TALENTED vocalist ladies with a long career still ahead of them! 

Edited by Mr. Stratus
17 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The fact its Madonna stans hiding behind Rihanna hiding behind Ariana :dies:. I've literally seen no Ari fans in these threads :dies:

The answer is positions thanks to the well executed rollout, the TTH support etc. Chromatica was still a globally well rounded era though and ROM was still bigger than 34+35

Both successful eras in different ways and were here for two TALENTED vocalist ladies with a long career still ahead of them! 

The paranoia. :rip:

positions just feel bigger and better. I’m sorry. 

23 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

positions chart run:

Chromatica:

sure jan

Oops! 

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5229502

Just now, Ghiles said:

Ariana has been bigger than Gaga since 2013. :kitty:

They will deny this fact but It's a true kii that even Yours Truly is getting double the daily streams of ARTPOP :bibliahh:

OT - Positions bigger better will be more remembered 2 solo smashes etc etc :cm:

Just now, americanlife said:

Positions by far. Chromatica didn’t have much of an era because Gaga is a bad person and doesn’t care about her fans.

I mean at least they got a big performance.. we are dying for that :deadbanana4:

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
7 minutes ago, Jjang said:

You can sense them banging on the keyboard in anger :skull:

Literally!

Case in Point:

44 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:bibliahh:

Imagine thinking this is some sort of a phenomenal read or drag when the woman propelled herself to becoming the richest musician alive in her musical absence.

I’d be just as upset if Ms. Grande was doing the legwork for both her era and others.

Girl GIF by Dua Lipa

istan4badgalriri
11 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Literally!

Case in Point:

Imagine thinking this is some sort of a phenomenal read or drag when the woman propelled herself to becoming the richest musician alive in her musical absence.

I’d be just as upset if Ms. Grande was doing the legwork for both her era and others.

Girl GIF by Dua Lipa

:dies: and the "no new music in more than half a decade" artist is outstreaming their fave everyday too. Like...

OT: Positions was bigger despite the poor rollout and absence of TV promo.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
3 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

and the "no new music in more than half a decade" artist is outstreaming their fave everyday too. Like...

Like...

:hoetenks:

OT: Positions.

”Nasty” alone >>>>>>> 

A BOP! 

Marry Illusion Glory
15 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Literally!

Case in Point:

Girl GIF by Dua Lipa

Oh honey

tenor.gif?itemid=8945916

I've seen your (and a couple other Navy's) frustrations and meltdowns within the Rihanna base, stop acting cute now. Besides, I'm not the one bored enough and making redundant threads trying to pit two successful women and their fanbases against each other while waiting for new music, am I? :fan:

And let's hope Ms. Fenty's business ventures keep thriving then and she delays her loooong-awaited and hotly anticipated musical project for as long as possible if her most fervent fans have no problem waiting more!

OT: Everyone knows positions is bigger but Chromatica is miles better because it's a cohesive effort and a nice sonic exploration for Ms. Germanotta in the 90s house genre. It doesn't sound same-y throughout.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
17 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I mean at least they got a big performance.. we are dying for that :deadbanana4:

I need to see her perform “Nasty” and “Love Language” live!

I am literally DEEP THORAT GAGGING for a live performance of both.

:WAP:

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I've seen your (and a couple other Navy's) frustrations and meltdowns within the Rihanna base, stop acting cute now. Besides, I'm not the one bored enough and making redundant threads trying to pit two successful women and their fanbases against each other while waiting for new music, am I? :fan:

And let's hope Ms. Fenty's business ventures keep thriving then and she delays her loooong-awaited and hotly anticipated musical project for as long as possible if her most fervent fans have no problem waiting more!

Awww. I hope to see you in the base again, very soon, dear. :'(

Ms. Fenty is doing just fine Sweetheart. Continuously and effortlessly outstreaming several other “major” Girls who released in the last 6 months, whilst still running successful businesses and recording. If you’re so concerned about her potential release date, and the effects it’s having on fans, then I’m sure she’d happily reply to an IG message.

Until then, stream #Nasty.

Girl GIF by Dua Lipa

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto