Selena's new English album coming this year

selena_lavigne
3 hours ago, RadioactiveLights said:

I'm ready for Resurrection/Retribution/Ritual/Rawr 

omggg you thought of more than i did in the shower the other day lmaooo.

OT: theallknower already confirmed this but this is exciting. it's like the SG&TS days all over again. new albums dropping 1 after the other and all quality :WAP:

I just need her creativity to be in the mindset of her droplets because she’d easily come with an AOTY then.

I know most of ATRL sound like a broken record wanting Bad Liar/Fetish inspired songs but she really was in her element.

more of that a less LAHN please.

I never take what she says seriously. She might have already forgotten that she said dark album..:foxaylove3:

Selenasworld
37 minutes ago, Robburro said:

I have the feeling that this will be the " original " Rare album.. :rip:

It's what makes sense to me she only recorded Revelación and some collabs during 2020 and she's busy rn

Edited by Selenasworld
1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

It's what makes sense to me she only recorded Revelación and some collabs during 2020 and she's busy rn

Exactly, she/her team probably saw everyone begging for her to release something like Bad Liar/Fetish again and now we're here. I can't at some people believing that she would record a entire album 1 year after Rare + Revelación

selenachris
Just now, Robburro said:

Exactly, she/her team probably saw everyone begging for her to release something like Bad Liar/Fetish again and now we're here. I can't at some people believing that she would record a entire album 1 year after Rare + Revelación

I mean she did say she is working on music just now and she had time to record a lot of music last year. She may use some of the old songs but I feel like it will be mostly new material. She sounds inspired 

Selenasworld
1 minute ago, selenachris said:

I mean she did say she is working on music just now and she had time to record a lot of music last year. She may use some of the old songs but I feel like it will be mostly new material. She sounds inspired 

She definitely has urban pop songs since Bad News was supposed to go to her, we know she has a song with Halsey, Stained could be a deluxe track since is not leaked till now, what i expect is her to make one or two more songs with Finneas and that's it

selenachris
1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

She definitely has urban pop songs since Bad News was supposed to go to her, we know she has a song with Halsey, Stained could be a deluxe track since is not leaked till now, what i expect is her to make one or two more songs with Finneas and that's it

I think those songs will never get released since Stained leaked and that Halsey song sounds suspicious, and if it is real it leaked too. But who knows. I have faith in her and think most of the album will be songs recorded in 2020/2021!

selenachris

Then again if these three insiders have said the same, that she is releasing an album this year, it feels like she is almost done? Cause she is not the type to set a date if she is not confident or sure of it. Maybe it is just tentative. 

SelenaGomez<3
1 minute ago, selenachris said:

Then again if these three insiders have said the same, that she is releasing an album this year, it feels like she is almost done? Cause she is not the type to set a date if she is not confident or sure of it. Maybe it is just tentative. 

who is this on your avi? :P

SELENA IS NOT LAZY

this will be a great YEAR again!:WAP:

SchmoodRing
7 minutes ago, selenachris said:

I'm gonna need her to pull through with a full Spanish album and book those Maluma, Bad Bunny, Natti Natasha, Karol G collabs asap

9 minutes ago, Robburro said:

I mean it is possible. Everything can be be done from home now. Hopefully we finally and officially get Bad News, Stained, Bad Guy, Pose, 

Higher with Halsey, Complicated with Summer Walker, Out Of My Head, Wild Love she can tack 

Bad Liar, Fetish featuring Gucci Mane, Wolves featuring Marshmello and Back To You for SPS purposes.
Her and Zayn would also be a great combo.  

13 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Yeah if the material is still good I don't see why not. And she's releasing so soon after. I have faith in her. 

49 minutes ago, Robburro said:

I have the feeling that this will be the " original " Rare album.. :rip:

That would actually make sense and be welcomed since we were and still are here for that from her. 

6 minutes ago, selenachris said:

Exactly, it gives me the impression that dates for the release have been set already because he must be sure of it to confirm already

I definitely think she might throw some old tracks in there but strongly doubt the album will be made up of those only or even for the most part, tbh. Insiders were saying she had reached out to Finneas months and months ago after all

selenachris
28 minutes ago, Godly said:

Exactly, it gives me the impression that dates for the release have been set already because he must be sure of it to confirm already

I definitely think she might throw some old tracks in there but strongly doubt the album will be made up of those only or even for the most part, tbh. Insiders were saying she had reached out to Finneas months and months ago after all

I also think that maybe they have dates set because they worked around movie shootings? And she is releasing the album to “hold us over” and keep us entertained and “fed” till she films.

My guess is that she releases the lead in around August and the album in Oct. (inb4 she releases it in the summer lol)

11 hours ago, selenachris said:

I also think that maybe they have dates set because they worked around movie shootings? And she is releasing the album to “hold us over” and keep us entertained and “fed” till she films.

My guess is that she releases the lead in around August and the album in Oct. (inb4 she releases it in the summer lol)

I wouldn't mind. The sooner that we get more music the better.