Selena's new English album coming this year

gloamingtheplain

She needs to serve the effort she put in with the 2017-2018 droplets. If she's gonna serve another Rare she can hang it up tbh. 

****Selena
1 minute ago, gloamingtheplain said:

She needs to serve the effort she put in with the 2017-2018 droplets. If she's gonna serve another Rare she can hang it up tbh. 

She said in a grammys interview that her new album would be "dark pop" and that she was really inspired by Folklore 

feelingsonfire

Working on her latin ep, english album, cooking show, rare beauty, hulu show, movies. We love hard working queen :clap3:

bestfiction
14 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I liked Rare but 2017 droplets was her peak. Give us more Bad Liars and Fetishes! :duca:

Y’all should follow theallknower. They’ve been posting about her English album since January. :foxaylove2:

Royal Culture
31 minutes ago, feelingsonfire said:

Working on her latin ep, english album, cooking show, rare beauty, hulu show, movies. We love hard working queen :clap3:

:clap3:

intoitblindly

And her stans still call her lazy :coffee2:

I usually love what she puts out anyway but I do hope it’s more Good For You, Souvenir and The Heart type of style, it just fits her the best imo and also that she keeps the same energy for visuals that she’s giving for Revelación so far 

Ialmostdo
1 hour ago, Buffy said:

Y’all should follow theallknower. They’ve been posting about her English album since January. :foxaylove2:

This person just reposts things from other sources. They literally know nothing you couldn’t already find online. 

BlackJesus
1 hour ago, Buffy said:

Stop trying to make theallknower happen

NumbFentyStan

I was really surprised when I saw this... Hopefully she doesn't rush too much, but I would for sure be here for more English material.

I just hope it would be better than Rare, which was cute, but disappointing.

I look forward to it and will be streaming! A contemporary pop star capable of giving us new and fresh sounds with each record :clap3:

Sad Serenade

A spanish album, a cooking show, a lead in a tv series, 2 new movies (maybe even more), Rare beauty and an English album. What else we can ask for? (promotion is out) :clap3:

Edited by Sad Serenade
Selenasworld
2 hours ago, ****Selena said:

She said in a grammys interview that her new album would be "dark pop" and that she was really inspired by Folklore 

Highly doubt she will anything similar to Folklore maybe (most likely) she was talking about releasing a back to back album, but she really is doing something more like sad songs this time she's friend with Finneas and has a song out there with Halsey

Ampersand13
39 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

A spanish album, a cooking show, a lead in a tv series, 2 new movies (maybe even more), Rare beauty and an English album. What else we can ask for? (promotion is out) :clap3:

SHE JUST CAN'T LOSE :WAP: