Jump to content

Dua ruins Plastic Hearts chart run


Green

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • lover.

    4

  • chosensparkles

    4

  • AG Grande

    4

  • gloamingtheplain

    4

I honestly don't think Miley cares about her album's chart run in its 12th (?) week. Why would she or her team have agreed to Dua doing this otherwise?

Link to post
Share on other sites

so selfish

 

35 minutes ago, Green said:

 

The RIAA doesn't double count neither. The SPS can only count for one album.

 

That's why Jessie J's album is not certified, because they counted Bang Bang for Ariana.

omg poor jessie she deserves so much better :cries:

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

Well let's take a look at Plastic Heart's performance on Billboard's Top Album Sales Chart and let's see what really helping and hurting her Billboard 200 run?

 

6-29-55-73-79-66-75-92-OUT-97-OUT

 

Just inferring from the numbers it seems to me that nobody in America is actually spending their money on this album (which is quite strange to me because Miley Cyrus fans were parading Plastic Heart's critical acclaim to put down other women)

 

Dua is doing nothing wrong by adding her own song onto her own album...

i suggest that maybe Smilers should reconsider putting all their efforts into dragging other women's albums (for some critical acclaim that has not translated into any album sales, by the way) into some iTunes purchases because the problem here clearly isn't with Dua Lipa! :oh:

Dont be mistaken sis! Everyone seems to be complaining EXCEPT the Smilers lol! I literally couldnt find more than 1 in this thread where as the rest are bitter fans of other popgirls who've had a bone to pick with Dua's slayage. They are seething :gaycat1: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine defending such a scandalous trick? 

I don't blame Dua but her label is disgusting for this. It's Miley song gotdamn :skull:

 

Why don't they split the SPS?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Release Angels Like You or Night Crawling Miley! 

Anyways what are Plastic Hearts total units so far? Including pre-release units.

Edited by Enzolorenzo
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redsing707 said:

This rule is so stupid.

 

If it's a featuring, it should count for both artists if they put it in their respective album

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys do know that Miley nor her label give a crap about this? :toofunny2: She still is getting her coins for Prisoner, thanks to this it will actually reach more people now maybe. It will still count for RIAA certifications too. 

 

Gays on this site are the only people who care if the album is charting at #40 or at #80. With being #1 or even TOP 10 comes a lot of press, exposure thus more potential coins for the artist/label but I guarantee they really don't care if with an album that was released months ago charts at #40 or #80 :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

You guys do know that Miley nor her label give a crap about this? :toofunny2: She still is getting her coins for Prisoner, thanks to this it will actually reach more people now maybe. It will still count for RIAA certifications too. 

 

Gays on this site are the only people who care if the album is charting at #40 or at #80. With being #1 or even TOP 10 comes a lot of press, exposure thus more potential coins for the artist/label but I guarantee they really don't care if with an album that was released months ago charts at #40 or #80 :deadbanana2:

Prisoner doesn't half the payola Dua's songs have so I doubt it will get that much exposure anyway... it's just not fine from an artistic point of view

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Green said:

 

The RIAA doesn't double count neither. The SPS can only count for one album.

 

That's why Jessie J's album is not certified, because they counted Bang Bang for Ariana.

That's a big lie.

 

RIAA since 2015/2016

 

Problem - 6x Platinum (6,000,000)
Break Free - 3x Platinum (3,000,000)
Love Me Harder - 3x Platinum (3,000,000)
One Last Time - Platinum (1,000,000)

 

= 13M 
 

and the album is only 2x Platinum (2,000,000) since 2016, when its digital sales was 700,000. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chaneloberlin said:

Just inferring from the numbers it seems to me that nobody in America is actually spending their money

The irony of it all plssssss :dies:

 

OT: shes soo insufferable truly a selfish desperate move

Edited by JawBreaker
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Prisoner doesn't half the payola Dua's songs have so I doubt it will get that much exposure anyway... it's just not fine from an artistic point of view

Cool but almost nobody here talks about artistic integrity. People complain about about Plastic Hearts' chart performance and that's what the title of the thread indicates too

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aaron511 said:

Cool but almost nobody here talks about artistic integrity. People complain about about Plastic Hearts' chart performance and that's what the title of the thread indicates too

yes but you assume from Miley's point of view... just stating it's not right to add a song that's super different from your era and is not even yours in the first place to collect the extra data when that other singer is the one performing it and promoting it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...