Jump to content

Azealia Banks - "Miss Camaraderie" (Bon Vivant Mix)


trainsskyscrapers

Recommended Posts

hétérosexuelle
5 hours ago, Scorp said:

Except it's actually the complete opposite. Bree Runway, Doja Cat "Boss Bitch", hell even Billies videos look like Yung Rapunzel. She's massively influential and brought hip house and house to a new level. Arguably commercially she's a nonstart but to deny her TALENT and IMPACT is just false. 

Nope. She has no impact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scorp said:

Now IMAGINE if these sick visuals went with a new track. She confuses tf outta me. Where's F2? B&P? Yung Rapunzel 2 was actually amazing...just her goals all over the place. 

this. i dont mind the video at all, its very visually pleasing, but why waste it to this annoying remix?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jessica Sanchez
2 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

i love how she continually keeps BWET alive like this, making it feel more like a timeless piece of work relevant across decades

following the foot steps of dua keeping the era alive :ahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark Horse
16 minutes ago, Jessica Sanchez said:

following the foot steps of dua keeping the era alive :ahh:

soda mv was released before dua was even a thing !

Link to post
Share on other sites
FlyPirate

the video is lowkey a serve (maybe except the failed spagat comedic scene :emofish:

 

i'm just tired of the time waste. why promote a remix that came out ages ago (it was out on soundcloud for quite a long time before she released it on streaming platforms) that literally brings nothing, even the original song is way better and literally in my top 3 AB songs. she really needs the budget for something new AND with quality. i'm not even gonna comment on her antics at this point cause she's literally doing it on purpose, all this jewish thing and even the transphobic stuff, it's all on purpose and sarcastic, and yet it's wrong anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The video is a serve, but that remix is so annoying. It should've been the original track.

Link to post
Share on other sites
trainsskyscrapers
13 hours ago, Scorp said:

Now IMAGINE if these sick visuals went with a new track. She confuses tf outta me. Where's F2? B&P? Yung Rapunzel 2 was actually amazing...just her goals all over the place. 

I remember way back when (back when she was still on Twitter :rip: around BWET) she stated she wanted to make videos for Miss Amor & Miss Camaraderie to close off the album era, but then things fell apart with Prospect Park. I guess she's trying to actually keep her word but with newer music? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Scorp said:

Except it's actually the complete opposite. Bree Runway, Doja Cat "Boss Bitch", hell even Billies videos look like Yung Rapunzel. She's massively influential and brought hip house and house to a new level. Arguably commercially she's a nonstart but to deny her TALENT and IMPACT is just false. 

 

13 hours ago, Scorp said:

Bree Runway is LITERALLY Azealia 2.0. Doja's Boss Bitch sounds EXACTLY like 212 and Liquorice. They even have mashups with millions of views. Bury A Friend and Zayns Like I Would look just like the Yung Rapunxel video....shes very influential. Her rap mermaid aesthetic Nicki took for the Bed video? I've been following Azealia since Shady Love with the Scissor Sisters...and to see her influence be so heavy without any real commercial success is incredible.

spill, ignore those other users

Boss Bitch literally sounds like an Azealia Reject

Link to post
Share on other sites
Domination

Actually love the video. The lighting is so harsh and washed out and she just owns it. 

 

Really wish this were for a new song though and not a bad remix of a song repressed like a decade ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

It's okay, she served some choreo+voguing :dies: , I was surprised to see it tho. She looks good

 

IDK about the song choice though :rip: It's interesting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
dangerousalex
31 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I remember way back when (back when she was still on Twitter :rip: around BWET) she stated she wanted to make videos for Miss Amor & Miss Camaraderie to close off the album era, but then things fell apart with Prospect Park. I guess she's trying to actually keep her word but with newer music? 

yeah she said she had treatments written for both songs (she wanted them to be the lead singles back in 2013) and there’s some sort of film / play she wrote along with it but it never came to fruition cuz she didn’t have the budget :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...