Blackpink's Lisa: "I was stuck in the YG basement until 20"

WeFoundWill

1 minute ago, BANKS said:

i mean... she also said she was weighing out her other options, so i suppose she wasn’t there against her will... 

no, no! they were held hostage and after her shift CL would wave McDonalds in front of Blackpinks cell everyday!

I feel bad for some of these kids who get signed, and then sit in a basement for 5+ years only to never debut at all. So much of your life wasted. Especially the girls since their groups tend to be smaller.

I think the whole xmen school for future kpop stars is a little contrived. And then blackpink fans get mad that the girls arent “given” better songs.. like.. youre mad the manufactured formula they put the girls in didnt transfer over to music too? 

21 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

I think the whole xmen school for future kpop stars is a little contrived. And then blackpink fans get mad that the girls arent “given” better songs.. like.. youre mad the manufactured formula they put the girls in didnt transfer over to music too? 

erm I like BPs music and I’m sure pretty much every Blink does otherwise we wouldn’t stan :deadbanana2: their most disliked songs by the fanbase came from western producers 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

erm I like BPs music and I’m sure pretty much every Blink does otherwise we wouldn’t stan :deadbanana2: their most disliked songs by the fanbase came from western producers 

Ice Cream and Bet You Wanna 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Wow. 2 whole years of label funded talent building & practice to become an international pop star sounds absolutely horrible. Poor girl. I hope no one else suffers as she did. Those 2 long, painstaking years of youth, to debut at 20 and have your career cut short in such a way. #YGisover

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

no, no! they were held hostage and after her shift CL would wave McDonalds in front of Blackpinks cell everyday!

:hoetenks:

(Dungeon girls) Everyone eventually leaves
(Dungeon girls) I've become numb to crying
(Dungeon girls) Hurt over and over again
(Dungeon girls) But we're still waiting to debut

252a04b435791672f5927f51dd0bd620.gif

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

Wow. 2 whole years of label funded talent building & practice to become an international pop star sounds absolutely horrible. Poor girl. I hope no one else suffers as she did. Those 2 long, painstaking years of youth, to debut at 20 and have your career cut short in such a way. #YGisover

i thought you were serious at first and i was ready to drag :rip: 

5 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

BPs music is so by the numbers it’s honestly sad. HYLT is a derivative of KTL which itself is a derivative of DDDD. I’m kinda shook that they are able to get away with that copy and paste so many times. 

Sis debuted when she was like 19 :ace: It's no big deal in Kpop. People train for years ever since they were a kid

Seulgi waited for 7 years and Irene waited for 5 or 6 years to debut when she was 24