Does Caroline Polachek deserve to happen?

Before the Dawn

Yes, So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings deserved to smash and the album is great. I wish TikTok would discover her.

Blue Rose

She’s doing just as well as the other main indie girls + she gets royalties for co-writing No Angel by Beyoncé 

ultraviolence.xx

i thought SHYHMF would be bigger at this point, but i don't think she should be top 20 BBH100 or anything, no

yep! Ocean of Tears is one of my favorite pop songs ever, and Pang is at least an 8/10 :jonny:

21 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

She’s doing just as well as the other main indie girls + she gets royalties for co-writing No Angel by Beyoncé 

Yass queen get those $200

alfonso12
53 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

This. 

Blue Rose
58 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

Yass queen get those $200

it probably $20K a year and thats huge.
I actually want her to work with Bey again. But she is probably focusing on taking her solo career to the next level, as she should. 

24 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Pang is the BEST album of 2019 and y'all can FIGHT me on that.

It’s an amazing album but Magdalene was also released in 2019 so no.

feuxtography
8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

it probably $20K a year and thats huge.
I actually want her to work with Bey again. But she is probably focusing on taking her solo career to the next level, as she should. 

It’s an amazing album but Magdalene was also released in 2019 so no.

Hmm, Magdalene has very strong tracks but I'd disagree it's stronger as a whole. Pang is an adventure from start to finish and Magdalene's best tracks were all released before the album. :noparty:

Blue Rose
2 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Hmm, Magdalene has very strong tracks but I'd disagree it's stronger as a whole. Pang is an adventure from start to finish and Magdalene's best tracks were all released before the album. :noparty:

Magdalene’s best songs were indeed released before the album but that doesn’t take away from the fact it’s still a strong album with one continuous storyline. The album tracks are also amazing. We cant fault her for being able to pick good singles.

The highs on each album rival each other tbh, but Magdalene wins overall. It also has less tracks so that probably helps. 

eli's_rhythm
2 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

Yes, So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings deserved to smash and the album is great. I wish TikTok would discover her.

“Door” could easily become a TT meme!

Some people only are meant to remain indie artists which is fine because they make quality 

Young In Love
4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

omg i didn't know this :eek: such a great song