Jump to content

Cardi and Meg Rehearsing Together?


Stepfon

Recommended Posts

I knew it!

 

This was the performance Cardi B has been teasing since last year. She was saying last year she has an upcoming performance of WAP that's taking place in 2021. It's a surprise performance of her and Megan. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

I knew it!

 

This was the performance Cardi B has been teasing since last year. She was saying last year she has an upcoming performance of WAP that's taking place in 2021. It's a surprise performance of her and Megan. 

 

 

It makes sense. Whewwww

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont do it girls  :deadbanana4:

this is gonna be Roman Holiday 2.0

 

edit: okay, imagine if Bey joins them for the last chorus, then Cardi leaves and Meg does a quick wardrobe change while Bey delivers a flawless transition to Savage Remix :WAP:

Edited by Blue Rose
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

Dont do it girls  :deadbanana4:

this is gonna be Roman Holiday 2.0

Cardi and Meg aren't stupid. Plus, if anything, I bet their performance is going to be pre-recorded. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thinking Of You
32 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Dont do it girls  :deadbanana4:

this is gonna be Roman Holiday 2.0

 

edit: okay, imagine if Bey joins them for the last chorus, then Cardi leaves and Meg does a quick wardrobe change while Bey delivers a flawless transition to Savage Remix :WAP:

I think it’ll be similar to the Break Free - Anaconda - Bang Bang performance at the VMAs from 2014.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I genuinely don’t see The GRAMMYs allowing WAP to be performed but given the massive dip in ratings every other award show is experiencing they just might be desperate enough this year (unless it’s a short innocent part of a longer medley) :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

I genuinely don’t see The GRAMMYs allowing WAP to be performed but given the massive dip in ratings every other award show is experiencing they just might be desperate enough this year (unless it’s a short innocent part of a longer medley) :deadbanana4:

especially since WAP wasn't even nominated....I mean, it wasn't even submitted by Cardi. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Dont do it girls  :deadbanana4:

this is gonna be Roman Holiday 2.0

 

edit: okay, imagine if Bey joins them for the last chorus, then Cardi leaves and Meg does a quick wardrobe change while Bey delivers a flawless transition to Savage Remix :WAP:

Nothing could ever be as bad as the Roman Holiday performance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
5 hours ago, period sis said:

especially since WAP wasn't even nominated....I mean, itwasn't even Submitted by Cardi. 

The reason it wasn't submitted was strategic.

 

No vote splitting gives meg and beyonce stronger shots.

 

Meg will win at least 2-2 Grammy's and hopefully do a cat at least one.

 

After this, meg might have to count on features because good news is cute but not it.

 

Cardi wants all her work to be pushed at the 2022 Grammy's.

Wap up and the album

 

So kicking off her era with a grammy performance was probably the plan in January.

 

Wouldn't be surprised if it's like this:

 

Up

Then wap

Then body cardi probably twerking in the background 

Then savage remix hoping cardi stays for that just to see all 3 on stage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FAN said:

Imagine they open the Grammys with: 

 

Megs verse of Cry Baby 

Cardi comes out for UP on another stage

They meet in the middle for WAP

:duca:

The way I would be here for this. :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FAN said:

Imagine they open the Grammys with: 

 

Megs verse of Cry Baby 

Cardi comes out for UP on another stage

They meet in the middle for WAP

:duca:

From a producer's view, Cry Baby transition into UP would probably not work. Now, Cry Baby into WAP? Definitely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...