Demi debuts nipple piercing!

DaddyIssuesX

gloamingtheplain

Genuinely wonder if she’s going through an identity crisis. She seems to be changing so drastically in such a short amount of time. 

Not shade, just hope she’s doing okay and this isn’t a sign of something else.

rihannabiggestfan
21 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

Well... as long as she's happy i guess

but can she make some good music tho

ATRL thinks every song that doesn't go top 10 isn't a good song, that's a very delusional point of view :skull:

6 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Genuinely wonder if she’s going through an identity crisis. She seems to be changing so drastically in such a short amount of time. 

Not shade, just hope she’s doing okay and this isn’t a sign of something else.

She always changed her hairstyle. In length and in color. Are piercings a sign of an identity crisis? I have 4 and never questioned my identity. No shade but stop doing the most.

gloamingtheplain
1 minute ago, lillavend3r said:

She always changed her hairstyle. In length and in color. Are piercings a sign of an identity crisis? I have 4 and never questioned my identity. No shade but stop doing the most.

It’s not the point I’m making. I’m saying since her underperformance she’s constantly changing her appearance and look etc and it *can* be a sign of something going wrong. 

I’m not saying it’s bad or good, I think she looks great with the pink hair, it’s people who drastically change their outside appearance, it can be a sign of them struggling internally and I just hope it’s not the case for her :heart:

36 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

It’s not the point I’m making. I’m saying since her underperformance she’s constantly changing her appearance and look etc and it *can* be a sign of something going wrong. 

I’m not saying it’s bad or good, I think she looks great with the pink hair, it’s people who drastically change their outside appearance, it can be a sign of them struggling internally and I just hope it’s not the case for her :heart:

And I'm saying that she always changed her appearance underperformance or not

gloamingtheplain
1 minute ago, lillavend3r said:

And I'm saying that she always changed her appearance underperformance or not

There’s a difference between putting a rinse through your blonde hair vs shaving it and completely changing your appearance.

She often changes things up when she’s going through a rough period, I’m just hoping that she’s happy and wishing her the best  :skull: I don’t know why this is an issue. 

27 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

There’s a difference between putting a rinse through your blonde hair vs shaving it and completely changing your appearance.

She often changes things up when she’s going through a rough period, I’m just hoping that she’s happy and wishing her the best  :skull: I don’t know why this is an issue. 

she revealed recently that she cut her hair off as she was used to hiding behind her hair in terms of her eating disorder recovery and now she feels comfortable enough to shed the hair and not feel as self-conscious about her weight, so i assume she’s doing well :michael:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Hm. Idk what going through but I hope she finds herself. 

gloamingtheplain
1 minute ago, DemiLovato said:

she revealed recently that she cut her hair off as she was used to hiding behind her hair in terms of her eating disorder recovery and now she feels comfortable enough to shed the hair and not feel as self-conscious about her weight, so i assume she’s doing well :michael:

That's good! As long as it's for that reason, rather than trying to disassociate from herself, that's good! She's very hard to read, it's just these patterns before have meant something bad. Pretty sure she dyed her hair randomly just before her overdose, and in the past she's coloured her hair or changed her look when she's feeling less "herself" so that's all I was worried about :) 

1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

ATRL thinks every song that doesn't go top 10 isn't a good song, that's a very delusional point of view :skull:

I'm def not a success stan, and especially not for Demi! I just haven't enjoyed any of her post-Grammys droplets (except for My Reputation with Jeezy, that song SLAPS). She really fumbled the ball with I Love Me after people were interested post-Anyone. 

I really think the TMYLM album sound worked so well for her -- Sexy Dirty Love, Ruin the Friendship, You Don't Do It For Me Anymore, Lonely, Hitchhiker, Concentrate... whew, she really did that! I'd love her to explore that R&B-adjacent sound again, even if it isn't successful. (though i don't know what she was thinking only releasing two singles from the album and releasing it on the last day of the Grammy eligibility period... the era could've been so much more :dancehall3:)    

31 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

That's good! As long as it's for that reason, rather than trying to disassociate from herself, that's good! She's very hard to read, it's just these patterns before have meant something bad. Pretty sure she dyed her hair randomly just before her overdose, and in the past she's coloured her hair or changed her look when she's feeling less "herself" so that's all I was worried about :) 

Yeah I understand.

Actually, I think she's also not sure how to present herself now that she has a lot of control in that part. Her old management pushed an image on her, which was not good for her mental health. I think she's just on the process of realizing that for herself, same as how her music's direction has changed way too many times for this album.

11 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

I'm def not a success stan, and especially not for Demi! I just haven't enjoyed any of her post-Grammys droplets (except for My Reputation with Jeezy, that song SLAPS). She really fumbled the ball with I Love Me after people were interested post-Anyone. 

I really think the TMYLM album sound worked so well for her -- Sexy Dirty Love, Ruin the Friendship, You Don't Do It For Me Anymore, Lonely, Hitchhiker, Concentrate... whew, she really did that! I'd love her to explore that R&B-adjacent sound again, even if it isn't successful. (though i don't know what she was thinking only releasing two singles from the album and releasing it on the last day of the Grammy eligibility period... the era could've been so much more :dancehall3:)    

D7 will be the same lane of Pop/R&B (especially hearing how good DWTD sounded in the trailer)

7 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

Yeah I understand.

Actually, I think she's also not sure how to present herself now that she has a lot of control in that part. Her old management pushed an image on her, which was not good for her mental health. I think she's just on the process of realizing that for herself, same as how her music's direction has changed way too many times for this album.

This sums it up perfectly imo