What was your fave doing at your age?

Skirt

• #FreeBritney Activist

At 19, my fave, the Legendary Ms Britney Spears, was releasing her third album Britney and sealing her record as the best selling teenage artist of all time, while getting praised by Madonna and Michal Jackson.

upOrsc1.jpg

Edited by frozemmm
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skirt

• allforyou

• dabunique

• PrinceMichaelFan

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and rihanna are the same age so...yeah I feel like a failure to say the least. Shes damn near a billionaire while my networth is probably like $300k tops 

at 23

Rihanna was in the middle of the Loud era as you mentioned 

Beyonce was in the middle of the DIL era & preparing for the Destiny Fulfilled album

Brandy was recording afrodisiac + had just had a baby + was riding off the success of full moon 

Mariah Carey was in the middle of the Music Box era + Recording the Christmas album 

Mariah: releasing this iconic Diamond album with 3 more #1 singles

Mariah Carey - Daydream.png

BoA: 12 years into her career in a kpop industry that values youth but still releasing a smash #2 song completely different from most kpop songs that she wrote and produced herself

Only One.jpg

Kelly Clarkson: released an album she had so much creative control over and that ended up becoming a huge fan favorite

My December Album.PNG

She was just coming off back to back #1 albums released in a 4 month span and then released the long awaited re-recording of her smash hit Love Story

4 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

She was dominating the charts with Hot n Cold

And Godtina just had finished her legendary Stripped era and tour and released the iconic bop "Car Wash". 

BE9jtP9.thumb.jpg.97aac2d6b9ff7b6a7579da

KillingYourCareer
26 minutes ago, Skirt said:

And Godtina just had finished her legendary Stripped era and tour and released the iconic bop "Car Wash". 

BE9jtP9.thumb.jpg.97aac2d6b9ff7b6a7579da

I can't think of anyone else who can make a song about a car wash, and sell it off. :dies:

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I can't think of anyone else who can make a song about a car wash, and sell it off. :dies:

They don't call her the Voice of a Generation for nothing. :clap3:

She also released another underrated bop, Tilt Ya Head Back which was the birth of Baby Jane. :jonny5: