Katy Perry Is In Hawaii

katymysassqueen

katymysassqueen

Katy is in Hawaii! She is a hypocrite. She preaches to stay home and wear masks and then is flying to another state for vacation. Like, hello we are in the middle of pandemic. Any respect I had left is gone. She is full of $hit.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katymysassqueen

• sickening

• Delusional

• DavidSMateus

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, katymysassqueen said:

Katy is in Hawaii! She is a hypocrite. She preaches to stay home and wear masks and then is flying to another state for vacation. Like, hello we are in the middle of pandemic. Any respect I had left is gone. She is full of $hit.

Literally 80% of celebrities. It's not just Katy.

Also she is really sticking to that short blonde hair huhh ? Its here to stay I see

Edited by easy HME

The way literally every artist has broke Covid rules one way or another :gaycat1: when will y’all learn that they live in a separate world and we are just the consumers who argue on a pop forum 

Just now, Delusional said:

The way literally every artist has broke Covid rules one way or another :gaycat1: when will y’all learn that they live in a separate world and we are just the consumers who argue on a pop forum 

I hate your avi Im putting it in the trigger thread :skull:

1 minute ago, sickening said:

I hate your avi Im putting it in the trigger thread :skull:

The way everyone loves it on another certain pop forum :rip:

Lemme go find this trigger thread

12 minutes ago, katymysassqueen said:

the dramatics :rip: for all we know she might've hired a private jet or got vaccinated already

1 minute ago, Yog said:

Not my faves :cm:

OT: Katy looks good 

I’m gonna assume you stan Sam - weren’t they dragged by the U.K. press and GP because of their dramatics surrounding quarantine ...

Just now, Orsay said:

please, there's been multiple several page threads for Dua :rip:

There have but it's trivial at this point - even expected :cm: