Jump to content

Rolling Stone: Most streamed females in the US last week


Anticipating

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Anticipating

    11

  • Almost Home

    4

  • Alexz

    4

  • Ghiles

    3

38 minutes ago, Alexz said:

Xtina has no memorable hits or videos.

thank you for this insightful and un-biased response that adds so much discourse to the thread :juanny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

Xtina not having a signature iconic song in the vein of girlfriend/complicared, toxic, etc. hit really hurts her on these sorts of lists, sheesh :monkey:  it's mostly throwback playlists that carry recurrent streams, so having one would've really helped, but her biggest song is beautiful which isn't exactly a fun throwback to put on, regardless of it's initial impact.

I disagree. Xtina has many classics like Genie, What a Girl Wants, Lady Marmalade, Beautiful, etc.

 

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-premiere-in-Los-Angeles-06.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

Xtina not having a signature iconic song in the vein of girlfriend/complicared, toxic, etc. hit really hurts her on these sorts of lists, sheesh :monkey:  it's mostly throwback playlists that carry recurrent streams, so having one would've really helped, but her biggest song is beautiful which isn't exactly a fun throwback to put on, regardless of it's initial impact.

There are many female ballads from the 00s doing great on streaming. Halo, Because of You, Bleeding Love, and If I Ain't Got You all range from 900 million to 400 million streams. Xtina's music just isn't remembered, unfortunately. 

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-premiere-in-Los-Angeles-06.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
americanshameless
3 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

There are many female ballads from the 00s doing great on streaming. Halo, Because of You, Bleeding Love, and If I Ain't Got You all range from 900 million to 400 million streams. Xtina's music just isn't remembered, unfortunately. 

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-premiere-in-Los-Angeles-06.png

Maybe @RULES should contribute to her streams the way he/she been contributing to Britney threads lately?

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-premiere-in-Los-Angeles-06.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

1. Taylor Swift* - 127.2M

2. Ariana Grande* - 67.1M :1stplace:

3. Billie Eilish - 40.8M

4. Megan Thee Stallion - 37.8M

5. Cardi B - 35.1M

6. Dua Lipa* - 33.8M

7. Rihanna - 32.2M

8. SZA - 31.4M

9. Doja Cat - 30.6M

10. Beyoncé - 27.1M :1stplace:

11. Miley Cyrus - 24.2M

12. Jhené Aiko - 23.8M

13. Halsey - 22M

14. Olivia Rodrigo - 21.8M

15. Lady Gaga - 21.1M :1stplace:

16. Nicki Minaj - 20.3M

17. Summer Walker - 18.8M

18. Lana Del Rey - 17.2M

19. Adele - 16.6M

20. Katy Perry - 16.4M

21. Kehlani - 15M

22. Saweetie - 15M

23. P!nk* - 14.6M

24. Britney Spears - 14.6M...... um is this right? Why so low :ahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, americanshameless said:

Maybe @RULES should contribute to her streams the way he/she been contributing to Britney threads lately?

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-premiere-in-Los-Angeles-06.png

I sure hope so. Maybe organize a streaming party or something? 

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-premiere-in-Los-Angeles-06.png

 

OT: Enya is such a legend!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the lambs running in here and showing their appreciation for Queen Madonna instead of their favorite.

 

:clap3:

 

It's very strange though that Mariah barely scraped the top 30 given though she is so highly relevant among the new generation.

 

:eek:

 

Shouldn't she place higher?

Link to post
Share on other sites
GoodGuyGoneGhetto
On 2/26/2021 at 3:37 AM, C.Damen said:

Not the lambs running in here and showing their appreciation for Queen Madonna instead of their favorite.

 

:clap3:

 

It's very strange though that Mariah barely scraped the top 30 given though she is so highly relevant among the new generation.

 

:eek:

 

Shouldn't she place higher?

:rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystic Boy
On 2/26/2021 at 4:16 AM, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

1. Taylor Swift* - 127.2M

2. Ariana Grande* - 67.1M :1stplace:

3. Billie Eilish - 40.8M

4. Megan Thee Stallion - 37.8M

5. Cardi B - 35.1M

6. Dua Lipa* - 33.8M

7. Rihanna - 32.2M

8. SZA - 31.4M

9. Doja Cat - 30.6M

10. Beyoncé - 27.1M :1stplace:

11. Miley Cyrus - 24.2M

12. Jhené Aiko - 23.8M

13. Halsey - 22M

14. Olivia Rodrigo - 21.8M

15. Lady Gaga - 21.1M :1stplace:

16. Nicki Minaj - 20.3M

17. Summer Walker - 18.8M

18. Lana Del Rey - 17.2M

19. Adele - 16.6M

20. Katy Perry - 16.4M

21. Kehlani - 15M

22. Saweetie - 15M

23. P!nk* - 14.6M

24. Britney Spears - 14.6M...... um is this right? Why so low :ahh:

Not Pink who's ”Just there” and forgotten according to ATRL getting the same streams amount as Britney Spears  :allears:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Brinny Baby
29 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Not Pink who's ”Just there” and forgotten according to ATRL getting the same streams amount as Britney Spears  :allears:

It's the other way round

 

Not the longevity queen who is only beaten by Beyonce and is far above the rest of her generation of pop girls doing the same amount of streams as "peak based hasbeen" Britney Spears :lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...