Rolling Stone: Most streamed females in the US last week

Anticipating

Little Mix are on the chart (#454 overall nnnnn :rip:) but not mentioned in the OP. 

They’re above Noah Cyrus, Ciara, Sade, Idina Menzel, girl in red, The Chicks, Mulatto, Teyana Taylor and Selena who all are mentioned in the OP. 

Can you add them in please? @Anticipating

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anticipating

• Almost Home

• Alexz

• Ghiles

34. Shakira - 10.4M

OUT - Jennifer Lopez (Less than the 5M required to make the top 500)

But how did this happen? ATRL told me things were different in the US :dancehall3: Someone please tell me if RS is just trying to boycott my diva JLo (who btw has a new english single + music video out less than a month ago and has been one of the only few artists doing performances and active promotion in the middle of a global pandemic). Please tell me this isnt true. Please tell me this nightmare isnt real. :monkey:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

wait, I just CTRL + F'd Christina and couldn't find her in that list :katie: surely if Avril is at 63 Christina should have made the top 50 EASILY right? This must be some sort of mistake, seeing as she is apparently bigger than Avril? 

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-premiere-in-Los-Angeles-06.png

Hide contents

not even Jenni Rivera making the list but Christina is N/A :bibliahh:

Jenni Rivera is a legend that's why they're making a movie of her life and considering hiring people in need.

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-pre

2 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

wait, I just CTRL + F'd Christina and couldn't find her in that list :katie: surely if Avril is at 63 Christina should have made the top 50 EASILY right? This must be some sort of mistake, seeing as she is apparently bigger than Avril? 

Reveal hidden contents

not even Jenni Rivera making the list but Christina is N/A :bibliahh:

I was shocked too considering Fighters have been bragging about X having more monthly listeners than Avril. Guess they don't mean much.

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Little Mix are on the chart (#454 overall nnnnn :rip:) but not mentioned in the OP. 

They’re above Noah Cyrus, Ciara, Sade, Idina Menzel, girl in red, The Chicks, Mulatto, Teyana Taylor and Selena who all are mentioned in the OP. 

Can you add them in please? @Anticipating

Oops. I completely missed them. Added! That's actually really nice that they made it considering they're not big in the US.

2 hours ago, HeWolf said:

34. Shakira - 10.4M

But how did this happen? ATRL told me things were different in the US :dancehall3: Someone please tell me if RS is just trying to boycott my diva JLo (who btw has a new english single + music video out less than a month ago and has been one of the only few artists doing performances and active promotion in the middle of a global pandemic). Please tell me this isnt true. Please tell me this nightmare isnt real. :monkey:

:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, HeWolf said:

34. Shakira - 10.4M

:ahh:

5 hours ago, Almost Home said:

Bey and Rihanna still Top 10 while keeping us starved, huh? :deadbanana4:

Didn't bey just bless you with a whole ass visual album sponsored by Disney.

32 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Didn't bey just bless you with a whole ass visual album sponsored by Disney.

The just in question:

Release date: July 19, 2019

:deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

The just in question:

Release date: July 19, 2019

:deadbanana4:

Hmm, feels more recent with that multimillion dollar revamp last year. 

either way, Rihanna has left her fans parched. Bey at least tried to feed the hive something. :giraffe:

Just now, feuxtography said:

Hmm, feels more recent with that multimillion dollar revamp last year. 

either way, Rihanna has left her fans parched. Bey at least tried to feed the hive something. :giraffe:

Are we supposed to be shook by old music just because she spared some time to shoot some cute albeit acclaimed and groundbreaking visuals and throw in a remix or two on the Deluxe? Also you do realize it's a Various Artists release from the get-go? :coffee2:

Just now, Almost Home said:

Are we supposed to be shook by old music just because she spared some time to shoot some cute albeit acclaimed and groundbreaking visuals and throw in a remix or two on the Deluxe? Also you do realize it's a Various Artists release from the get-go? :coffee2:

Yes, I vaguely remember “The Gift is the most tweeted about event EVER” or something like that being posted here. 

Also, last I heard it was Beyoncé’s Lion King and her album. The narrative only changed after that article claiming it was the biggest flop in history came out shortly after. But I digress, one has multiple releases in the last two years to consume, Rihanna had one feature in 5 (?) years.  :swan:

1 minute ago, feuxtography said:

Yes, I vaguely remember “The Gift is the most tweeted about event EVER” or something like that being posted here. 

Also, last I heard it was Beyoncé’s Lion King and her album. The narrative only changed after that article claiming it was the biggest flop in history came out shortly after. But I digress, one has multiple releases in the last two years to consume, Rihanna had one feature in 5 (?) years.  :swan:

''Black Is King'' is the project you're referring to and it features music from ''The Gift'' but you knew that already.

Also she's still the EP and has been credited with giving Disney Plus acclaimed material as well as generating interest/subs for the service on top of the movie being a bonafide box office smash and an audience darling (as per its RT audience score). :coffee2:

5 hours ago, HeWolf said:

34. Shakira - 10.4M

I'm sorry for what you're going through at the moment. :dancehall:

5 hours ago, Anticipating said:

I was shocked too considering Fighters have been bragging about X having more monthly listeners than Avril. Guess they don't mean much.

Oops. I completely missed them. Added! That's actually really nice that they made it considering they're not big in the US.

Thank you! Yes, we Stan a Top 454 streamed group in the USA :clap3: