Britney Spears was not in for the Domination residency

abrahamjmr

38 minutes ago, jinzo said:

I don't think she's WANTED to do anything for years.

I mean...that’s why she didn’t even record her 8th album. 
latoya1tld3f.gif

5 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I agree she looked COMPLETELY out of it at the announcement event but she looked like she was enjoying rehearsals?

Yea but one thing is to be happy about dancing and creating a show until the reality sets in that she had to keep being her dads slave for another residency :sad:

@Legend ReX her 8th album Glory is amazing :biblio:

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Yea but one thing is to be happy about dancing and creating a show until the reality sets in that she had to keep being her dads slave for another residency :sad:

Yeah idk I feel like she was happy for the residency but anxious about a public event (annoncement)? She was looking very into it and fierce in rehearsals, which she hadn’t exactly been in a few years. I hope when she goes back to Vegas they re-use the Domination theme, I hated it at the time but now looking back it could have been a really great show though I want Britney to come back only if she’s happy and once Colon is out the picture which is hopefully very soon. I’m hopeful for the next hearing which is about her finances, Antphrodite (famous pop culture phsychic who happens to be a Britney stan) predicted in one of his videos last year that the money spending and finances will be the downfall of Jamie once it’s brought to light. The guy has guessed a lot of things, I 100% believe him.

17 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Yeah idk I feel like she was happy for the residency but anxious about a public event (annoncement)? She was looking very into it and fierce in rehearsals, which she hadn’t exactly been in a few years. I hope when she goes back to Vegas they re-use the Domination theme, I hated it at the time but now looking back it could have been a really great show though I want Britney to come back only if she’s happy and once Colon is out the picture which is hopefully very soon. I’m hopeful for the next hearing which is about her finances, Antphrodite (famous pop culture phsychic who happens to be a Britney stan) predicted in one of his videos last year that the money spending and finances will be the downfall of Jamie once it’s brought to light. The guy has guessed a lot of things, I 100% believe him.

Ok I’m excited, just by the tittle alone is a good feel type of video, can’t wait to watch it. Only she knows if she was behind that residency tbh and I hope she was genuinely happy dancing since it’s her outlet. Though that was temporary happiness while she deserves infinite amounts of happiness 

• #FreeBritney Activist
22 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Ok I’m excited, just by the tittle alone is a good feel type of video, can’t wait to watch it. Only she knows if she was behind that residency tbh and I hope she was genuinely happy dancing since it’s her outlet. Though that was temporary happiness while she deserves infinite amounts of happiness 

I suggest you watch his past readings on Britney, he’s got a lot of subscribers and he’s done 5-6 on her (all after the Domination cancellation) and to top it off he’s a Britney stan:jonny4:

That’s his most recent video from a few months ago, but he has guessed so many things about her #FreeBritney situation that it’s almost scary. He guessed Jason Alexander would come out of the woodworks to speak on Britney, he guessed people who worked with Britney and knew Jamie would start coming out and dragging him, he also guessed and highlighted that Jamie would be clinging on to the fact he got Britney out of debt and that he helped her get her finances back on track and he would be using that over and over again which is what’s happening, and so many other things, I’m gonna re-watch all his videos on B soon as he said last week there’s a new #FreeBritney reading that coming out in a few days and I’m honestly PERCHED:jonny4:

4 hours ago, frozemmm said:

I suggest you watch his past readings on Britney, he’s got a lot of subscribers and he’s done 5-6 on her (all after the Domination cancellation) and to top it off he’s a Britney stan:jonny4:

That’s his most recent video from a few months ago, but he has guessed so many things about her #FreeBritney situation that it’s almost scary. He guessed Jason Alexander would come out of the woodworks to speak on Britney, he guessed people who worked with Britney and knew Jamie would start coming out and dragging him, he also guessed and highlighted that Jamie would be clinging on to the fact he got Britney out of debt and that he helped her get her finances back on track and he would be using that over and over again which is what’s happening, and so many other things, I’m gonna re-watch all his videos on B soon as he said last week there’s a new #FreeBritney reading that coming out in a few days and I’m honestly PERCHED:jonny4:

Those are all things literally anyone could have predicted would happen tbh.

This is a classic case of money hungry Hollywood and it's not surprising. These kinds of things are very common in extremely wealthy families.

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Those are all things literally anyone could have predicted would happen tbh.

This is a classic case of money hungry Hollywood and it's not surprising. These kinds of things are very common in extremely wealthy families.

Except he’s guessed like 100 things that no other stan has guessed, those are just a few examples that I remember from his last video. And tbh when it comes to Jason Alexander (from her infamous 55-hour Vegas marriage in 2004) no stan saw it coming since he has distanced himself from Britney world for years, I didn’t believe it when he predicted that. He also predicted something from the Femme Fatale era would pop up and we recently found out the same judge who called Britney incapacitated was found in the crowd of one of the Femme Fatale Tour shows getting her life. He also guessed Britney was gonna fully refuse to work until she’s out of her father’s control like 8 months before she stated to court she would not perform and release music with him in charge. Also guessed Lynne would come out of the woodworks to fight for Britney when Lynne never cared about Britney’s conservatorship until #FreeBritney went viral. I’m gonna do a marathon on his 5-6 Britney videos later, I’m telling you he has guessed things and persons and the the specific periods of time where big changes would happen, I’m not one to believe any tarot readings, but I believe him (plus she’s his fave, I don’t imagine him using her like that).

Edited by frozemmm
17 hours ago, TeeJay said:

As a britney stan for around 23 years, nonsense. Something was clearly wrong with that dreadful announcement, but britney 100% wanted to do the show. She wouldn't have agreed to do it otherwise. She was also clearly enjoying putting the show together with rehearsals.

I see it more as she didn’t wanna do the show at all, but they forced her to. So she wanted to make it the best show she could since she didn’t have a say about it.

18 hours ago, loveofpopculture said:

It was so soon after Piece of Me. I can see why she was less than thrilled about it. I feel like once her father is removed from being her co-conservator she will be back in Vegas with a new residency. 

Ehh idk I feel like once she becomes free, she'll release B10 and then go on a long hiatus. 

We knew. 

I'm just amazed that MGM allowed her to cancel the dates and didn't sue her for it. They probably lost millions of dollars. I'm glad she got out of it freely.