Britney Spears was not in for the Domination residency

abrahamjmr

• #FreeBritney Activist

Yeah that whole announcement was a wreck. And her team was pathetic for dragging her on that RC.

I agree she looked COMPLETELY out of it at the announcement event but she looked like she was enjoying rehearsals?

Edited by nathanspears
  • #FreeBritney Activist
7 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I agree she looked COMPLETELY out of it at the announcement event but she looked like she was enjoying rehearsals?

Ummmm I disagree

As a britney stan for around 23 years, nonsense. Something was clearly wrong with that dreadful announcement, but britney 100% wanted to do the show. She wouldn't have agreed to do it otherwise. She was also clearly enjoying putting the show together with rehearsals.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Ugh. To think that she was locked up in a facility after this for months because she finally spoke up. This is what started the whole FreeBritney conspiracies which turned out to be true. 

I can’t wait for the day she is free from her father. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

She looked happy trying to sign autographs, always kind with her fans no matter what :dancehall:

Who knows what her publicist told her here

ECA19137-8931-483B-B1C2-04A41B89F976.gif

loveofpopculture

It was so soon after Piece of Me. I can see why she was less than thrilled about it. I feel like once her father is removed from being her co-conservator she will be back in Vegas with a new residency. 

Edited by loveofpopculture
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Apparently it was Larry who spilled it all:gaycatney1:I would have paid to be among the guests at that dinner table:gaycatney1:

1 hour ago, americanlife said:

Not surprised. That residency was a mistake and there was no need for her to do a second one.

The first residency wasn't a mistake; she just shouldn't have extended it for 2 more years.

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, easy HME said:

Yeah that whole announcement was a wreck. And her team was pathetic for dragging her on that RC.

She was supposed to perform that night. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
41 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

So she was against this specific event or the entire new Vegas Residency ?? 

That specific event, apparently. But the residency being canceled also implies she wasn't here for it at all either.

2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

That specific event, apparently. But the residency being canceled also implies she wasn't here for it at all either.

maybe but also she looked happy at the rehersals she post on instagram

51 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

The first residency wasn't a mistake; she just shouldn't have extended it for 2 more years.

POM was not a mistake, Domination was.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

It was more than obvious and I'm SO glad she decided to start a war with her father so she was able to cancel it