John Mayer almost cried watching Britney docu

easy HME

• #FreeBritney Activist

I watched the Britney doc. Obviously there is a lot to parce on a sociological level - I almost cried five times during that. There is a debate on whether the times in and on themselves kind of encased this behavior - It's kind of hard to go back into sap and cut into it - because it is sort of suspended in Amber, some of this stuff. But to see the sadness in this human being. I mean, I was on the edge of tears because if you understand what this business / industry / lifestyle does to a person - to go through this and come out the other side okay is to have infinite grace for those who struggle with it. I came out okay. I have feeling that part of that is because I am a man. I have a very strong feeling that part of that is because I am a man. And I have a very strong feeling that a lot of these things that happen to female performers is endemic to being female. Why do so many men emerge, "yes, I've learned my lesson. yes I got dinked in the head. but I'm back baby!"?  I watched this with so much grace for someone who got much more maligned by the inhuman experiment of fame than I did. And I go, "why did I get through that? why did I find my way through that obstacle? what was afforded to me stylistically... the stylistic difference of being an "outlaw"". If you are a man, you're an "outlaw". If you're a woman, you're kind of crazy. And when I watched that through that lens, my heart just ached the whole time. 

Same, same.

He said he almost cried 5 times.

Anyone with lill bit humanity in them was touched by this. Some Atrl members should take notes and reevaluate their lives. (The ones who weaponize her breakdown and conservatorship in petty stan wars)

Edited by easy HME
  • #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

She's so universally loved and adored. FREE BRITNEY. :clap3:

FreeBritney 

1 minute ago, RULES said:

:biblio:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, scenekiller said:

Care to elaborate? 

Christina-Aguilera-The-Addams-Family-premiere-in-Los-Angeles-06.png

He just made fun of her situation in another thread. So I guess that elaborates this

hes an attention ***** and a womanizer. surprised he ahsnt beene xposed yet

he pulled a timberlake on jessica simpson by exposing her sexual details in a magazine, hes trash

Edited by Sharapov
5 minutes ago, easy HME said:

He just made fun of her situation in another thread. So I guess that elaborates this

I wanna see him say it

RULES

22 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

he pulled a timberlake on jessica simpson by exposing her sexual details in a magazine, hes trash

14 minutes ago, Shinning said:

he is just as bad as men like JT. Him and his "white supremacist d*ck". Absolute trash.

:clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
29 minutes ago, RULES said:

:biblio:

Stop invading Britney's threads with your useless comments get a job go out and breath kiss someone do something

XTTP1ef.gif

53 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

45 minutes ago, Shinning said:

he is just as bad as men like JT. Him and his "white supremacist d*ck". Absolute trash.

Move on. That was a decade ago. You want people to apologize, and want to afford them grace and space to change but in reality hold things over their heads forever even when they have shown they have worked on themselves. The fact you'd say this on a thread about Britney shows you don't get it.

Oh I was gonna make a thread about this. Put the quote on the OP @easy HME :heart2:

I watched the Britney doc. Obviously there is a lot to parse on a sociological level - I almost cried five times during that. There is a debate on whether the times in and on themselves kind of encased this behavior - It's kind of hard to go back into sap and cut into it - because it is sort of suspended in Amber, some of this stuff. But to see the sadness in this human being. I mean, I was on the edge of tears because if you understand what this business / industry / lifestyle does to a person - to go through this and come out the other side okay is to have infinite grace for those who struggle with it. I came out okay. I have feeling that part of that is because I am a man. I have a very strong feeling that part of that is because I am a man. And I have a very strong feeling that a lot of these things that happen to female performers is endemic to being female. Why do so many men emerge, "yes, I've learned my lesson. yes I got dinked in the head. but I'm back baby!"?  I watched this with so much grace for someone who got much more maligned by the inhuman experiment of fame than I did. And I go, "why did I get through that? why did I find my way through that obstacle? what was afforded to me stylistically... the stylistic difference of being an "outlaw"". If you are a man, you're an "outlaw". If you're a woman, you're kind of crazy. And when I watched that through that lens, my heart just ached the whole time. 

Edited by Park Jinyoung
1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Nobody cares about any of that nonsense anymore. :rip: 

The JESSICAS (Simpson, Garner, Biel, etc..) come together expose all their trash exes (John, JT & Ben) once and for all

Hes so lame and tryhard:rip: sorry but that racist crap he said was still said when he was old af,

but im glad this is getting attention(finally because its been 12 years) I love Brit I hope this media exposure helps keep the case equal, they done her dirty too many times

6 hours ago, Sharapov said:

5 hours ago, Shinning said:

5 hours ago, Forevermore. said:

Oh, did parts of it remind him of how he treated Taylor and all the other women he's dated?

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

He's racist trash no thanks. 

1 hour ago, nostalgia said:

The JESSICAS (Simpson, Garner, Biel, etc..) come together expose all their trash exes (John, JT & Ben) once and for all

59 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Hes so lame and tryhard:rip: sorry but that racist crap he said was still said when he was old af,

but im glad this is getting attention(finally because its been 12 years) I love Brit I hope this media exposure helps keep the case equal, they done her dirty too many times

Guys, come on.  That was 10 years ago, he immediately had a wake up call, apologized in tears, and went MIA for a few years to work on himself.  He has talked pretty extensively about how ****ty of a person he was, how he was addicted to his ego, and he took a lot of time to better himself and it shows.  He's grown a ton since then.  I totally agree with the user above saying "You want people to apologize, and want to afford them grace and space to change but in reality hold things over their heads forever even when they have shown they have worked on themselves."