Jump to content

‘We’re Good’ debuts inside the top 50


Michael196

Recommended Posts

As expected.  Anyone expecting a high debut for a Dua song at this point in the US is delusional especially when she still has another song in the top 10.

Link to post
Share on other sites
gerardsuxx

that's pretty bad considering all the FN exposure and payola they are doing to push this single, she truly doesn't have a fan base

Link to post
Share on other sites
Delusional
Just now, gerardsuxx said:

that's pretty bad considering all the FN exposure and payola they are doing to push this single, she truly doesn't have a fan base

She’s radio driven but the katy kats hiding behind her don’t want to accept this. 

F6-F69-FC2-C20-C-48-E9-86-F6-87331-E74-D

Link to post
Share on other sites
gerardsuxx
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

She’s radio driven but the katy kats hiding behind her don’t want to accept this. 

F6-F69-FC2-C20-C-48-E9-86-F6-87331-E74-D

she won't survive without this once her label's budget is over lbr, they need to stop with all the spamming and payola and focusing on her fan base and audience cuz it's very small

 

F6-F69-FC2-C20-C-48-E9-86-F6-87331-E74-D

Link to post
Share on other sites
DavidSMateus

Despite all the effort$? :fan:

As the user above said, they really need to build her a core fanbase because who's gonna support her when tactics like these fail?

Edited by DavidSMateus
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Well even when ATRL keeps trying to bring her down she always wins 

 

 

 

 

Olivia Newton-John is British-Australian and has nearly 40 entries? Maybe they mean this century or something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr

The way some people rushed in here to call her a flop reminds me when some were saying the same about Rihanna and here we are...

It'll be fun to see all the haters seethe if Dua goes down the same path as Rih.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, gerardsuxx said:

she won't survive without this once her label's budget is over lbr, they need to stop with all the spamming and payola and focusing on her fan base and audience cuz it's very small

 

F6-F69-FC2-C20-C-48-E9-86-F6-87331-E74-D

Eh, long gone are the days of cultivating a solid fanbase. Kids these days move on too quickly and don't possess the attention span to lock onto a popstar like we all did. :rip: It's smart for Dua's label to treat her like the singles artist she is and to milk her for as much as they can considering she won't be around too much longer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abrahamjmr said:

The way some people rushed in here to call her a flop reminds me when some were saying the same about Rihanna and here we are...

It'll be fun to see all the haters seethe if Dua goes down the same path as Rih.

It's 2021. The industry and the public don't work the way they did in the mid 2000s. Rihanna filled a niche that had previously been open for the taking. Due is just there. She's a cute girl with cute music but the general public isn't interested in her beyond what they hear on the radio. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
Just now, Bang Up said:

It's 2021. The industry and the public don't work the way they did in the mid 2000s. Rihanna filled a niche that had previously been open for the taking. Due is just there. She's a cute girl with cute music but the general public isn't interested in her beyond what they hear on the radio. 

She isn't simply there. Her music is widely heard by the public, which is what some of you don't understand. 

Don't Start Now is still played on the radios quite a lot and same can be said about Levitating and Break My Heart.

 

And radios in here aren't like in the US, they wouldn't play songs in English if audiences didn't tune in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
GoodGuyGoneGhetto
14 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

Olivia Newton-John is British-Australian and has nearly 40 entries? Maybe they mean this century or something. 

This is what I was thinking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...