Jump to content

Smiley (Flavor of love) to appear on Talk of Love podcast


Fireman25

Recommended Posts

Omg I forgot about this! I totally miss the celeb reality era on vh1. My teenage years of watching these and celebrity fit club, rehab, I love money. I totally would love to see another reunion or a new era of I love money with all the old cast members on. I don’t watch vh1 now because it’s become dumb and boring. These shows made it awesome. Oh and surreal life too...omarosa vs Janice omg! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely want to watch this. Lacey is obviously "proud" of Rock of Love and wants to get the people she worked with's stories out there but I think there's more interest in Flavor of Love. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

She interviewed Kelsey today. She talked about her fight with Natasha on the Rock of love bus reunion show. She said the producers set her up

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

I definitely want to watch this. Lacey is obviously "proud" of Rock of Love and wants to get the people she worked with's stories out there but I think there's more interest in Flavor of Love. 

Lacey tried to get more Rock of love girls to interview but she said some of them still hold grudges against her like Dallas and some are Trump Supporters that she refuses to interview. Lacey is not a Trump Supporter

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fireman25 said:

Lacey tried to get more Rock of love girls to interview but she said some of them still hold grudges against her like Dallas and some are Trump Supporters that she refuses to interview. Lacey is not a Trump Supporter

Well I am not mad at that. I never cared for Rock of Love so... I would be curious to see who the Trump supporters are and in regards to Dallas, she should just do an apology video to her publicly and leave it at that. I know she's a liberal but her fights with Dallas can easily be seen as racial now.

Edited by Mean Trees
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

Well I am not mad at that. I never cared for Rock of Love so... I would be curious to see who the Trump supporters are and in regards to Dallas, she should just do an apology video to her publicly and leave it at that. I know she's a liberal but her fights with Dallas can easily be seen as racial now.

I know Rodeo and Marcia are

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...