Becky G & Burna Boy - Rotate

Renan90

nooniebao
4 minutes ago, derekabner said:

It’s not on Apple Music 😭 when is it getting released on all streaming platforms 

February 22nd at 12 AM your local time.

Not available in the US yet. But I'm excited to hear this! :duca: I'm still upset/shocked No Drama flopped 

3 hours ago, Jay L said:

Not available in the US yet. But I'm excited to hear this! :duca: I'm still upset/shocked No Drama flopped 

Omg same. It's such a bop too :monkey:

3 hours ago, Jay L said:

I know! I feel like if No Drama flopped with one of the most popular guys in reggaeton our girl Becky has ruined her chances. 

Whatever, still love her! 

SchmoodRing
5 hours ago, It Ain't Me said:

this is NOT it.. we need bops like mayores and sin pijamas

what are you talking? this is straight fire! this is the sound that she needs to continue. but she needs to promote and have a fire video. 

5 hours ago, TurntUp said:

I know! I feel like if No Drama flopped with one of the most popular guys in reggaeton our girl Becky has ruined her chances. 

Whatever, still love her! 

their was no promo. it was literally just released and that's it. she needs to get ass out there instead of just being dickimtized by her man.

3 hours ago, RiRi_Xtina15 said:

Wait is this a new single?? Why hasn’t she posted anything :psyduck:

i'll scream if this was a leak

SchmoodRing
On 2/22/2021 at 5:44 AM, petitluis68 said:

Where is the damn ALBUM ???

I just want tiempo

Tiempo was about of the original Spanish debut album that also had tracks like Sola, Mangu, Todo Cambio, Espalda, Loco Por Mi, 
Mala, Mamasita, Intenciones and
Locomotion whether those will see the light of day idk because they purposely changed direction once Mayores and Sin Pijamas took off and went the reggaeton route. I'm gonna need those songs and album to come out asap. It was pretty much ready and set to go. She can tack on Romance with Anuel AA if she needs something to launch it with and tack her original scrapped singles for streams.

49 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Pepsi promo :eek:  the song is a bop

So essentially this is just a promo single for an advert then?

11 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

Idk what she is doing with her career :rip:

Idk tbh she is all over the place again 

• 2 weeks later...