Framing Britney Spears might receive a sequel !

Erreur2 La Nature

If they could interview some actual human rights attorneys to comment on the legality of the conservatorship, instead of probate/trust attorneys who are involved and whose legal expertise begins and ends at forwarding papers to an accountant, that would be nice.

• #FreeBritney Activist
18 minutes ago, Haburo said:

If they could interview some actual human rights attorneys to comment on the legality of the conservatorship, instead of probate/trust attorneys who are involved and whose legal expertise begins and ends at forwarding papers to an accountant, that would be nice.

Exactly. They are all biased since the system works perfectly well for them. 

1 hour ago, Haburo said:

Exactly. We need the documentary to explain to the GP exactly why this is so ethically morbid. 

1 hour ago, Haburo said:

MTE 

interview Iggy where she talks about the time they messed up her whole house just to let Britney in to do an agreement on Pretty Gworls

2uc6wyjm2jzn.gif

4 hours ago, Haburo said:

This :mandown: we need unbiased experts who are adept in cases like this to speak on behalf of her current situation but we probably won’t as far as confidentiality goes

51 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

interview Iggy where she talks about the time they messed up her whole house just to let Britney in to do an agreement on Pretty Gworls

2uc6wyjm2jzn.gif

:rip: I didn’t know this, what a mess

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

2uc6wyjm2jzn.gif

This. They should also interview people who have worked with Britney and who can explain how overprotected.mp3 she is 

4 hours ago, Enzolorenzo said:

This. They should also interview people who have worked with Britney and who can explain how overprotected.mp3 she is 

They need to get Melissa Joan Hart

She spilled the tea in this interview when she worked with her for Drive Me Crazy

5 hours ago, Enzolorenzo said:

I think a lot of them signed NDAs 

I’m surprised Iggy even said the house thing on WWHL

12 hours ago, Fireman25 said:

They need to get Melissa Joan Hart

She spilled the tea in this interview when she worked with her for Drive Me Crazy

Post a timestamp please, most of this is irrelevant