Grant Gustin debuts twink to twunk to hunk transformation

nostalgia

Oktober Knight

Oh wow he looks SOOO much better. I always thought his face was cute but didn't like his skinny body. But this transformation is very nice. Come to daddy :jonny:

On 2/21/2021 at 12:46 AM, Michael196 said:

I’m so done

as if the nolan thread wasn’t enough :deadbanana4:

both the of the members, the one who posted the first gif in the first place AND the one who found the link to the og video need to get permabanned :dies:

what video are you talking about?

OT: hes hot tbh

On 2/20/2021 at 10:23 PM, Katamari said:

Why is there more :mazen:

On 2/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, Michael196 said:

I’m so done

as if the nolan thread wasn’t enough :deadbanana4:

both the of the members, the one who posted the first gif in the first place AND the one who found the link to the og video need to get permabanned :dies:

On 2/20/2021 at 11:00 PM, Smarticle said:

giphy.thumb.gif.655a06d197c42d22a935faa1

Wait ..what are yall talking about and who is in this video lol?

2 hours ago, cognitus. said:

Don't skip leg day children :gaycat2:

He is gonna get there, but it doesn’t help that his wife (doctor in physical therapy) mostly does core workouts and he probably just follows her advice dddd. 

On 2/21/2021 at 1:42 PM, fagsturbation said:

Make body shaming young men/men as taboo as body shaming women has become! 

There’s way more work that has to be done to stopping body shaming women still. It should be a thing of the past in general already but they still have it the hardest to avoid :monkey:

16 hours ago, Popboi. said:

He is gonna get there, but it doesn’t help that his wife (doctor in physical therapy) mostly does core workouts and he probably just follows her advice dddd. 

There’s way more work that has to be done to stopping body shaming women still. It should be a thing of the past in general already but they still have it the hardest to avoid :monkey:

You caught me on one of the rare times where i'm being a meninist :giraffe:

On 2/21/2021 at 4:57 AM, FloridaKilos said:

He looks best in the middle. His new abdomen ain't it. Either way, he's a basic white boy. Ya'll thirsting for THIS? :biblio:

Interesting how is acceptable to use ''white'' to denote mediocrity and a state of less then. Y'all did a full 180 with the wokeness.

38 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Interesting how is acceptable to use ''white'' to denote mediocrity and a state of less then. Y'all did a full 180 with the wokeness.

And having an opinion on someone else’s body at that. Wokeness really comes only with a bunch of * attached to it :toofunny3:

He's always been cute. I can't believe people used to come for him. He doesn't really *need* to be buff, but he looks good regardless. I've always liked him for the "boy next door" vibe he gives off.