DaBaby under fire for calling Jojo Siwa a b*tch

Bethenny Frankel

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

I don’t condone what he said, but I hate white gays coming for rappers more. Stfu

But he's coming for a white teenage underage girl.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bussea

• sickening

• Bethenny Frankel

• Karla Cabello

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi
5 hours ago, Quiqui4eva said:

I screamed :rip: wasn’t expecting that. Lock him up!

Omg I screamed too :deadbanana4:

Why was it so aggressive omg :deadbanana4:

The song kind of sounds like a banger :rip: I dont think he meant it the way y'all are taking it but nevertheless a young girl's name and "bitch" should never be in the same sentence coming from a grown man who even has a daughter, he'd be fuming if a rapper did this to her

Another week, another Dababy issue. Can we just cancel him for real? :dies: what’s annoying is despite all these issues, other artists still give him collabs. :dies: 

The users who were pressed and dragging Olivia now having an issue with a grown man dragging a minor. 

hF8eYFe.gif

Edited by Bussea
2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

The users who were pressed and dragging Olivia now having an issue with grown man dragging a minor. 

hF8eYFe.gif

I was waiting for someone to say this :deadbanana2: the hypocrisy of ATRL surprises me sometimes

6 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I don’t condone what he said, but I hate white gays coming for rappers more. Stfu

Girl right. 

Black folk will get him together, but the mayosaxons need to lower their tone. They always have this weird ass aggression when coming for black artists

Mr. Blue_Shirt
5 minutes ago, Bussea said:

The users who were pressed and dragging Olivia now having an issue with grown man dragging a minor. 

hF8eYFe.gif

"i can excuse child bullying, but i draw the line at coming for my fave's chart records" teas

:dies:

5 minutes ago, sickening said:

I was waiting for someone to say this :deadbanana2: the hypocrisy of ATRL surprises me sometimes

Literally! I was reading this thread rolling my eyes :deadbanana: y'all called her all types of spotify/payola prostitutes now all of a sudden your morals are in check. BYE GAYS :dies:

Edited by Bussea
10 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

"i can excuse child bullying, but i draw the line at coming for my fave's chart records" teas

:dies:

this :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

The way he says "BITCH!" while flashing his phone with a Google image search result of her looking sweet and innocent :ahh:

hqdefault.jpg 

14 hours ago, Katamari said:

Atrl thinking it’s a drag :bibliahh:

Yes, referring to females as bitches is a drag, even when females do it.

I can’t wait until we move out of this hyper-sexualized mentality of n****s and b*****s. 

It’s dehumanizing and degrading. 

11 hours ago, Bussea said:

The users who were pressed and dragging Olivia now having an issue with a grown man dragging a minor. 

hF8eYFe.gif

hF8eYFe.gif

Edited by blaggot
11 hours ago, Bussea said:

Girl right. 

Black folk will get him together, but the mayosaxons need to lower their tone. They always have this weird ass aggression when coming for black artists

Imagine trying to fight racism with this slang.. sure.

MoonGoodandHappy
18 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

americans can be so weird... there is no difference between white people and black people. Stop calling people on the color of their skin. THIS is racist. Asian, White, Black people are ALL beautiful and people like you are just evil. Thank God i'm European.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy