• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• quitedangerous

• Nexto

• TayAlison89

On 2/20/2021 at 8:50 PM, brraap said:

It was a great for a debut. The album went #1  and the lead was a cute top 10 :celestial5: it has many gems, tattooed heart, right there, baby I, honeymoon avenue

Wouldn't that be considered a flop for an mpg tho?

4 hours ago, artangel said:

Wouldn't that be considered a flop for an mpg tho?

Rihanna's MOTS performed worst or on par and it's not considered a flop.

--

Of course she hasn't, cause when you're the main bitch, you get to make main bitch moves

8Dbedg2.gif

On 2/24/2021 at 6:27 PM, luckythisway said:

Why would tu,n be an exception... when it’s one of her eras... which happened to smash?... :confused:

You deserve the gold medal in mental gymnastics for this post whew chile 

I was just trying to say that she only has 1 smash era, so having no flop era in this case is not really an accomplishment (although YT was actually a flop)

8 minutes ago, sasashite said:

I was just trying to say that she only has 1 smash era, so having no flop era in this case is not really an accomplishment (although YT was actually a flop)

She's having a smash era as we speak :rip:

5 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Rihanna's MOTS performed worst or on par and it's not considered a flop.

--

Of course she hasn't, cause when you're the main bitch, you get to make main bitch moves

8Dbedg2.gif

MOTS had Pon De Replay which was #2 in the US with and is eligible for 4x Platinum tho

1 hour ago, artangel said:

MOTS had Pon De Replay which was #2 in the US with and is eligible for 4x Platinum tho

The Way is 4x Plat eligible and it's only half as old and the album has been Platinum for years whereas MOTS isn't Platinum yet

When Ariana first debuted she was only as big as Selena or Demi would've been when graduating from Disney, she wasn't MPG