Jump to content

Billboard Stats Thread | Digital, Streaming, Radio added


St. Charles

Recommended Posts

St. Charles

Chart Run / Billboard Stats Requests

 

Hot 100 (1958 - 2/19/21)

 Billboard 200 (1958 - 2/19/21)

✓ Digital Songs (2005 - 2/19/21)

✓ Streaming Songs (2013 - 2/19/21)

✓  Radio Songs  (1990 - 2/19/21)

 

I just coded something which allows me to pull chart info from an offline database really quickly. I have an old thread that is similar, but I can't bump it for some reason. 

 

If you want to know

  • a song (or album's) entire chart run
  • how long an artist, album, or song spent in the top 10, 20, 40, at #1, etc. 

 

Just comment since I have notifications for the thread. 

 

 

Examples:

Hot 100
(Condensed Chart Run)

California Gurls - Katy Perry Featuring Snoop Dogg | Total Weeks: 27

2-3-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-4-3-8-7-10-12-17-17-20-19-26-31-37-44-50

n1: 6 | t5: 14 | t10: 17 | t20: 22 | t40: 25

 

-

 

(Overall Stats)

Carly Rae Jepsen | Billboard Hot 100 Stats 

n1: 9 | t5: 17 | t10: 30 | t20: 47 | t40: 67 

Total Weeks: 97 

 

-

 

BB200

(Condensed Chart Run)

Folklore - Taylor Swift | Total Weeks: 29 

1-1-1-1-1-1-5-4-1-7-12-10-1-17-27-10-29-6-8-11-3-8-6-11-14-16-11-20-22 

n1: 8 | t5: 11 | t10: 18 | t20: 26 | t50: 29 | t100: 29 

 

-

(Weeks Spent at #2)

 

1 2010-01-16 2                    The Fame                  Lady Gaga

2 2011-06-25 2               Born This Way                  Lady Gaga

3 2017-02-25 2                      Joanne                  Lady Gaga

4 2018-11-10 2 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

5 2018-11-17 2 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

6 2019-02-23 2 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

7 2020-06-20 2                  Chromatica                  Lady Gaga

8 2020-06-27 2                  Chromatica                  Lady Gaga

 

Lady Gaga | Total Weeks at #2: 8 

 

-

 

Example of Full / Uncondensed Chart Run:

Spoiler

Full Chart Run 

               

1 2005-08-20 80

2 2005-08-27 72

3 2005-09-03 68

4 2005-09-10 50

5 2005-09-17 54

6 2005-09-24 88

7 2005-10-01 97 

 

Axel F - Crazy Frog | Total Weeks: 7 

80-72-68-50-54-88-97 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 0 | t40: 0 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • St. Charles

    49

  • ReverseWarholian

    7

  • sasashite

    5

  • vinKC

    4

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

I wanna see The Fame and A Star Is Born chart-run inside the top 10 of Billboard 200 please thank you very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles
33 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I wanna see The Fame and A Star Is Born chart-run inside the top 10 of Billboard 200 please thank you very much.

Here's the run with dates:

Spoiler

1  2009-03-07 10              The Fame Lady Gaga

2  2009-03-14  7              The Fame Lady Gaga

3  2009-03-21  4              The Fame Lady Gaga

4  2009-03-28  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

5  2009-04-04  5              The Fame Lady Gaga

6  2009-04-11  7              The Fame Lady Gaga

7  2009-04-18  9              The Fame Lady Gaga

8  2009-04-25 10              The Fame Lady Gaga

9  2009-05-02  8              The Fame Lady Gaga

10 2009-05-09  7              The Fame Lady Gaga

11 2009-05-16  5              The Fame Lady Gaga

12 2009-05-23  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

13 2009-05-30  4              The Fame Lady Gaga

14 2009-06-06  8              The Fame Lady Gaga

15 2009-06-13  5              The Fame Lady Gaga

16 2009-06-20  8              The Fame Lady Gaga

17 2009-06-27  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

18 2009-07-04  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

19 2009-07-11  8              The Fame Lady Gaga

20 2009-07-18 10              The Fame Lady Gaga

21 2009-08-08 10              The Fame Lady Gaga

22 2009-08-15 10              The Fame Lady Gaga

24 2009-12-12  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

25 2009-12-19  5              The Fame Lady Gaga

26 2009-12-26  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

27 2010-01-02  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

28 2010-01-09  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

29 2010-01-16  2              The Fame Lady Gaga

31 2010-01-23  3              The Fame Lady Gaga

33 2010-01-30  4              The Fame Lady Gaga

35 2010-02-06  3              The Fame Lady Gaga

36 2010-02-13  3              The Fame Lady Gaga

37 2010-02-20  4              The Fame Lady Gaga

38 2010-02-27  7              The Fame Lady Gaga

39 2010-03-06  4              The Fame Lady Gaga

40 2010-03-13  5              The Fame Lady Gaga

41 2010-03-20  7              The Fame Lady Gaga

42 2010-03-27  8              The Fame Lady Gaga

43 2010-04-03  5              The Fame Lady Gaga

44 2010-04-10  8              The Fame Lady Gaga

45 2010-04-17  9              The Fame Lady Gaga

46 2010-04-24  7              The Fame Lady Gaga

47 2010-05-01  7              The Fame Lady Gaga

48 2010-05-08 10              The Fame Lady Gaga

49 2010-06-12  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

50 2010-06-19  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

51 2010-06-26 10              The Fame Lady Gaga

52 2010-07-24  8              The Fame Lady Gaga

53 2010-08-07 10              The Fame Lady Gaga

54 2010-08-14  9              The Fame Lady Gaga

55 2017-02-25  6              The Fame Lady Gaga

 

The Fame | Total Weeks in Top 10: 51

 

 

 

 

 

1  2018-10-20  1 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

2  2018-10-27  1 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

3  2018-11-03  1 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

4  2018-11-10  2 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

5  2018-11-17  2 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

6  2018-11-24  5 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

7  2018-12-01  4 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

8  2018-12-08  4 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

9  2018-12-15  7 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

10 2018-12-22  4 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

11 2018-12-29  3 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

12 2019-01-05  4 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

13 2019-01-12 10 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

14 2019-01-19  7 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

15 2019-01-26  6 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

16 2019-02-02  8 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

17 2019-02-09  4 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

18 2019-02-16  5 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

19 2019-02-23  2 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

20 2019-03-02  3 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

21 2019-03-09  1 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

22 2019-03-16  3 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

23 2019-03-23  3 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

24 2019-03-30  3 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

25 2019-04-06  6 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

26 2019-04-13  8 A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

 

A Star Is Born | Total Weeks in Top 10: 26 

EDIT: Here's the condensed runs. Note that these are not all consecutive.

 

1-1-1-2-2-5-4-4-7-4-3-4-10-7-6-8-4-5-2-3-1-3-3-3-6-8 

A Star Is Born (Soundtrack) | Total Weeks in Top 10: 26

 

10-7-4-6-5-7-9-10-8-7-5-6-4-8-5-8-6-6-8-10-//-10-10-//-6-5-6-6-6-2-3-4-3-3-4-7-4-5-7-8-5-8-9-7-7-10-//-6-6-10-//-8-//-10-9-//-6 

The Fame | Total Weeks in Top 10: 51

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you be kind to pull Breakaway's B200 condensed chart run? I tried searching but the only thing I saw is it spent a year in the top 20. TIA!

Edited by vinKC
Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles
38 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Would you be kind to pull Breakaway's B200 condensed chart run? I tried searching but the only thing I saw is it spent a year in the top 20. TIA!

Ofc!

 

Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson | Total Weeks: 104 

3-12-11-19-13-10-6-6-8-11-13-10-10-9-6-6-7-12-17-14-13-14-13-12-14-14-9-9-12-11-8-11-13-11-11-9-9-9-9-14-11-18-13-14-20-11-12-14-12-10-13-17-12-11-8-10-12-8-12-12-19-24-8-11-14-26-20-19-26-20-24-19-19-28-36-39-36-36-29-43-45-48-49-47-51-51-58-61-78-83-94-102-107-138-148-160-179-175-177-184-195-195-198-//-169 

n1: 0 | t5: 1 | t10: 23 | t20: 69 | t50: 84 | t100: 91 

Link to post
Share on other sites

WWAFA, WDWG? and ep don’t smile at me full chart run in BB200, please.

 

Edit: condensed.

Edited by Kyoto
Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles
19 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

WWAFA, WDWG? and ep don’t smile at me full chart run in BB200, please.

 

Edit: condensed.

Dont Smile At Me - Billie Eilish | Peak: 14 | Total Weeks: 164

 

185-//-167-136-126-154-163-183-200-191-200-174-157-176-164-152-157-173-144-134-137-105-121-97-79-73-76-67-65-55-38-40-50-42-40-44-48-46-54-55-58-53-64-58-53-47-41-36-31-24-30-37-46-39-21-19-14-24-23-15-20-25-30-29-27-20-20-15-21-17-18-24-25-26-25-21-24-28-23-22-27-20-23-20-23-30-25-28-28-29-34-35-34-30-32-36-40-42-39-40-31-34-29-35-37-32-18-22-29-33-22-26-25-22-31-38-42-39-43-45-46-41-43-45-47-51-51-56-62-57-59-64-63-60-59-56-58-50-56-55-62-70-70-67-75-69-79-64-63-68-79-71-59-74-55-64-55-48-52-52-56-58-57-69-65 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 12 | t50: 90 | t100: 142 

 

--

 

 

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? - Billie Eilish | Peak: 1 | Total Weeks: 98

 

1-2-2-1-4-2-2-3-1-2-2-3-3-3-2-2-3-4-3-4-4-6-7-8-7-8-7-7-8-6-8-9-8-9-5-5-11-9-5-6-7-9-10-3-6-5-7-10-13-11-13-14-16-12-11-13-12-14-16-21-18-24-17-17-21-22-23-22-28-29-14-23-20-23-24-25-25-28-34-33-27-30-28-33-31-27-29-24-27-27-29-30-28-34-32-29-32-28 

 

n1: 3 | t5: 26 | t10: 47 | t20: 64 | t50: 98 | t100: 98 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Dont Smile At Me - Billie Eilish | Peak: 14 | Total Weeks: 164

 

185-//-167-136-126-154-163-183-200-191-200-174-157-176-164-152-157-173-144-134-137-105-121-97-79-73-76-67-65-55-38-40-50-42-40-44-48-46-54-55-58-53-64-58-53-47-41-36-31-24-30-37-46-39-21-19-14-24-23-15-20-25-30-29-27-20-20-15-21-17-18-24-25-26-25-21-24-28-23-22-27-20-23-20-23-30-25-28-28-29-34-35-34-30-32-36-40-42-39-40-31-34-29-35-37-32-18-22-29-33-22-26-25-22-31-38-42-39-43-45-46-41-43-45-47-51-51-56-62-57-59-64-63-60-59-56-58-50-56-55-62-70-70-67-75-69-79-64-63-68-79-71-59-74-55-64-55-48-52-52-56-58-57-69-65 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 12 | t50: 90 | t100: 142 

 

--

 

 

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? - Billie Eilish | Peak: 1 | Total Weeks: 98

 

1-2-2-1-4-2-2-3-1-2-2-3-3-3-2-2-3-4-3-4-4-6-7-8-7-8-7-7-8-6-8-9-8-9-5-5-11-9-5-6-7-9-10-3-6-5-7-10-13-11-13-14-16-12-11-13-12-14-16-21-18-24-17-17-21-22-23-22-28-29-14-23-20-23-24-25-25-28-34-33-27-30-28-33-31-27-29-24-27-27-29-30-28-34-32-29-32-28 

 

n1: 3 | t5: 26 | t10: 47 | t20: 64 | t50: 98 | t100: 98 

Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles

@rihannabiggestfan

Quote

Can I get the stats for Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton, Everywhere/All You Wanted/Goodbye to You/The Game of Love(with Santana) by Michelle Branch, and 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters :hug:

Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carlton | Peak: 30 | Total Weeks: 18 

 

69-59-54-38-38-38-37-37-30-35-39-53-60-59-78-89-95-92 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 0 | t40: 8 

 

--

 

Everywhere - Michelle Branch | Peak: 12 | Total Weeks: 20 

 

62-52-43-37-31-24-21-19-17-13-12-14-17-20-29-39-51-58-64-63 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 7 | t40: 13 

 

--

 

All You Wanted - Michelle Branch | Peak: 6 | Total Weeks: 28 

 

67-56-51-45-37-24-19-18-16-15-12-7-7-6-9-10-11-15-16-21-23-24-32-32-32-42-43-46 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 5 | t20: 13 | t40: 21 

 

--

 

The Game Of Love - Santana Featuring Michelle Branch | Peak: 5 | Total Weeks: 37 

 

66-35-21-12-9-9-7-7-5-5-5-7-10-14-9-10-15-14-17-17-19-20-20-19-22-26-29-28-31-32-33-39-39-40-48-45-50 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 3 | t10: 11 | t20: 21 | t40: 33 

 

--

 

100% Pure Love - Crystal Waters | Peak: 11 | Total Weeks: 45 

 

89-79-67-57-47-43-36-35-36-36-32-28-28-25-21-18-18-14-13-11-11-12-12-12-13-15-15-15-15-16-19-21-26-22-26-29-29-33-34-38-46-44-48-47-50 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 16 | t40: 34 

Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles
1 minute ago, VeniceBeach said:

Melodrama by Lorde and Ultraviolence by Lana full chart run? 

Melodrama - Lorde | Peak: 1 | Total Weeks: 43

 

1-13-21-27-38-53-68-71-83-69-61-72-107-47-79-96-97-101-94-123-142-159-180-157-185-//-172-121-135-157-152-91-152-167-189-194-155-141-151-162-159-68-157-182 

 

n1: 1 | t5: 1 | t10: 1 | t20: 2 | t50: 6 | t100: 19 

 

--

 

Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey | Peak: 1 | Total Weeks: 53

 

1-4-8-10-18-16-19-15-27-28-38-19-59-44-55-75-103-118-104-117-116-160-178-111-125-78-109-87-83-104-113-117-142-163-168-152-161-189-173-174-171-195-169-187-157-170-163-158-186-170-158-174-//-196 

 

n1: 1 | t5: 2 | t10: 4 | t20: 9 | t50: 13 | t100: 19 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great! Please can I get the condensed chart run of Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa?

Link to post
Share on other sites
VeniceBeach
2 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Melodrama - Lorde | Peak: 1 | Total Weeks: 43

 

1-13-21-27-38-53-68-71-83-69-61-72-107-47-79-96-97-101-94-123-142-159-180-157-185-//-172-121-135-157-152-91-152-167-189-194-155-141-151-162-159-68-157-182 

 

n1: 1 | t5: 1 | t10: 1 | t20: 2 | t50: 6 | t100: 19 

 

--

 

Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey | Peak: 1 | Total Weeks: 53

 

1-4-8-10-18-16-19-15-27-28-38-19-59-44-55-75-103-118-104-117-116-160-178-111-125-78-109-87-83-104-113-117-142-163-168-152-161-189-173-174-171-195-169-187-157-170-163-158-186-170-158-174-//-196 

 

n1: 1 | t5: 2 | t10: 4 | t20: 9 | t50: 13 | t100: 19 

Thank you so much :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles
8 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

This is great! Please can I get the condensed chart run of Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa?

Ofc!

 

Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa (2020) | Peak: 4 | Total Weeks: 46

 

4-8-10-11-15-16-17-23-22-27-21-23-31-29-33-34-38-37-42-37-30-43-28-38-41-49-65-46-41-44-43-47-37-49-48-49-51-57-52-31-20-21-21-22-22-21 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 1 | t10: 3 | t20: 8 | t50: 42 | t100: 46 

 

--

@VeniceBeachnp! :heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, St. Charles said:

Ofc!

 

Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa (2020) | Peak: 4 | Total Weeks: 46

 

4-8-10-11-15-16-17-23-22-27-21-23-31-29-33-34-38-37-42-37-30-43-28-38-41-49-65-46-41-44-43-47-37-49-48-49-51-57-52-31-20-21-21-22-22-21 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 1 | t10: 3 | t20: 8 | t50: 42 | t100: 46 

 

--

@VeniceBeachnp! :heart2:

Fab, thanks so much!

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Ofc!

 

Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson | Total Weeks: 104 

3-12-11-19-13-10-6-6-8-11-13-10-10-9-6-6-7-12-17-14-13-14-13-12-14-14-9-9-12-11-8-11-13-11-11-9-9-9-9-14-11-18-13-14-20-11-12-14-12-10-13-17-12-11-8-10-12-8-12-12-19-24-8-11-14-26-20-19-26-20-24-19-19-28-36-39-36-36-29-43-45-48-49-47-51-51-58-61-78-83-94-102-107-138-148-160-179-175-177-184-195-195-198-//-169 

n1: 0 | t5: 1 | t10: 23 | t20: 69 | t50: 84 | t100: 91 

Thank you! :hug:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Holiest Dreams

Can you also get chart runs from Digital Songs, Streaming Songs &/or Radio Songs (or any of the component charts tbh)? :eli: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles
4 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Thank you! :hug:

any time. the program makes it so that i can just instantly print those stats out without any more effort. i'll definitely be using in the future. 

 

:jonny6:

Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles
1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Can you also get chart runs from Digital Songs, Streaming Songs &/or Radio Songs (or any of the component charts tbh)? :eli: 

Honestly, 100% yes but it'll take me a while to scrape all the info. Right now I have Hot100 + Billboard 200.

 

Here's what I can add:

Spoiler

hot-100
billboard-200
artist-100
social-50
streaming-songs
radio-songs
digital-song-sales
on-demand-songs
top-album-sales
current-albums
catalog-albums
independent-albums
soundtracks
vinyl-albums
pop-songs
adult-contemporary
adult-pop-songs
country-songs
country-albums
country-streaming-songs
country-airplay
country-digital-song-sales
bluegrass-albums
americana-folk-albums
rock-songs
rock-albums
rock-streaming-songs
rock-airplay
rock-digital-song-sales
hot-alternative-songs
alternative-albums
alternative-streaming-songs
alternative-airplay
alternative-digital-song-sales
hot-hard-rock-songs
hard-rock-albums
hard-rock-streaming-songs
hard-rock-digital-song-sales
triple-a
hot-mainstream-rock-tracks
r-b-hip-hop-songs
r-b-hip-hop-albums
r-and-b-hip-hop-streaming-songs
hot-r-and-b-hip-hop-airplay
hot-r-and-b-hip-hop-recurrent-airplay
r-and-b-hip-hop-digital-song-sales
r-and-b-songs
r-and-b-albums
r-and-b-streaming-songs
r-and-b-digital-song-sales
rap-song
rap-albums
rap-streaming-songs
hot-rap-tracks
rap-digital-song-sales
mainstream-r-and-b-hip-hop
hot-adult-r-and-b-airplay
rhythmic-40
latin-songs
latin-albums
latin-streaming-songs
latin-airplay
latin-digital-song-sales
regional-mexican-albums
latin-regional-mexican-airplay
latin-pop-albums
latin-pop-airplay
tropical-albums
latin-tropical-airplay
latin-rhythm-albums
latin-rhythm-airplay
dance-electronic-songs
dance-electronic-albums
dance-electronic-streaming-songs
dance-electronic-digital-song-sales
hot-dance-airplay
dance-club-play-songs
christian-songs
christian-albums
christian-streaming-songs
christian-airplay
christian-digital-song-sales
hot-christian-adult-contemporary
gospel-songs
gospel-albums
gospel-streaming-songs
gospel-airplay
gospel-digital-song-sales
classical-albums
classical-crossover-albums
traditional-classic-albums
jazz-albums
contemporary-jazz
traditional-jazz-albums
jazz-songs
emerging-artists
heatseekers-albums
top-triller-global
top-triller-us
lyricfind-global
lyricfind-us
next-big-sound-25
hot-holiday-songs
holiday-albums
holiday-streaming-songs
holiday-songs
holiday-season-digital-song-sales
summer-songs
canadian-hot-100
canadian-albums
hot-canada-digital-song-sales
canada-emerging-artists
canada-ac
canada-all-format-airplay
canada-chr-top-40
canada-country
canada-hot-ac
canada-rock
mexico
mexico-ingles
mexico-popular
mexico-espanol
japan-hot-100
billboard-korea-k-pop-100
billboard-argentina-hot-100
official-uk-songs
official-uk-albums
uk-digital-song-sales
euro-digital-song-sales
france-digital-song-sales
germany-songs
german-albums
greece-albums
italy-albums
italy-digital-song-sales
spain-digital-song-sales
switzerland-digital-song-sales
australian-albums
australia-digital-song-sales
blues-albums
bubbling-under-hot-100-singles
cast-albums
comedy-albums
compilation-albums
hot-singles-recurrents
kids-albums
new-age-albums
reggae-albums
tastemaker-albums
world-albums
world-digital-song-sales

But it'll take a while (an hour to a few hours depending on the chart history) to add each one which is the only down side. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
30 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

@rihannabiggestfan

Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carlton | Peak: 30 | Total Weeks: 18 

 

69-59-54-38-38-38-37-37-30-35-39-53-60-59-78-89-95-92 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 0 | t40: 8 

 

--

 

Everywhere - Michelle Branch | Peak: 12 | Total Weeks: 20 

 

62-52-43-37-31-24-21-19-17-13-12-14-17-20-29-39-51-58-64-63 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 7 | t40: 13 

 

--

 

All You Wanted - Michelle Branch | Peak: 6 | Total Weeks: 28 

 

67-56-51-45-37-24-19-18-16-15-12-7-7-6-9-10-11-15-16-21-23-24-32-32-32-42-43-46 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 5 | t20: 13 | t40: 21 

 

--

 

The Game Of Love - Santana Featuring Michelle Branch | Peak: 5 | Total Weeks: 37 

 

66-35-21-12-9-9-7-7-5-5-5-7-10-14-9-10-15-14-17-17-19-20-20-19-22-26-29-28-31-32-33-39-39-40-48-45-50 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 3 | t10: 11 | t20: 21 | t40: 33 

 

--

 

100% Pure Love - Crystal Waters | Peak: 11 | Total Weeks: 45 

 

89-79-67-57-47-43-36-35-36-36-32-28-28-25-21-18-18-14-13-11-11-12-12-12-13-15-15-15-15-16-19-21-26-22-26-29-29-33-34-38-46-44-48-47-50 

 

n1: 0 | t5: 0 | t10: 0 | t20: 16 | t40: 34 

45 weeks yet not top 10 :deadbanana4: I feel like that's slightly more common in the 2010s/2020s, but still rare ... more so in the 90s

 

and of course I knew The Game of Love, but I didn't know til today that Michelle sang that, wow

 

I screamed at Goodbye to You being ignored tho, the forgotten child :gaycat4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...