What's stopping P!nk from becoming a legend?

nostalgia

Her peers like Beyonce, Avril & Britney are already close to or are on the brink of legend status, but P!nk can also be considered in that status also, but do you think does she still need to do to solidify going to that next level from icon to legend? She is already a legend in Australasia & New Zealand, but she needs to do something iconic to become a global legend?

22e378541b97c24b5abd9d9b1faa2556.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shakishaki

• Victon

• nostalgia

• PrudenceHCharmed

duybeeGAshantiGA

Avril ??? She is an icon and never will be a legend. 

P!nk is also an icon for now. Not sure if she can become a legend in the future. Let's wait and see her upcoming projects.

SashaDevachelli

1. Avril is a legend? Since when and why?:psyduck:

2. Well she hasn’t really done anything ground breaking. She doesn't necessarily excel in a certain field she’s just... there. She’s not considered the best performer, her peers Bey and Britney (in her prime) were praised in that department. P!nk had pretty good hits, but not as huge as Britney’s imo. Nor has she never had a huge viral moment like Bey dropping self titled or Lemonade. Also, her music isn’t bad but it was just very meh.

This is not to say P!nk is a BAD artist, but her career isn’t filled with any memorable moments that would qualify her being a legend. With her peers Britney and Bey they are referred as the princess of pop and the best living performer respectively, they have established themselves and have an attribute they can be recognized for. She’s Definitely an icon though.

Then again, who am I to deem who is or isn’t a legend, I’m just a forum gay:coffee2: still, just my opinion:giraffe:

15 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Avril? :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

avril???

5 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Not Avril :skull:

12 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

Avril what? :skull:

Yes... AVRIL 

x3O0cyE.jpg

4 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Yes... AVRIL 

x3O0cyE.jpg

Tea tbh my french teacher was talking about Avril and how she had parents upset in her prime :rip: i think she is, especially how big she was in Asia

Why is Avril’s new found relevancy with Generation Z and her nostalgia effect on millennials, her top 25 alternative radio hit and her hype for AL7 making ATRL so mad in EVERY thread? 

avril lavigne goodbye GIF

5 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

I believe the purpose of this thread is to sneak Avril in.

I agree. Don’t dilute the legendary status of the others by bringing in Avril in the mix 

17 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

1. Avril is a legend? Since when and why?:psyduck:

2. Well she hasn’t really done anything ground breaking. She doesn't necessarily excel in a certain field she’s just... there. She’s not considered the best performer, her peers Bey and Britney (in her prime) were praised in that department. P!nk had pretty good hits, but not as huge as Britney’s imo. Nor has she never had a huge viral moment like Bey dropping self titled or Lemonade. Also, her music isn’t bad but it was just very meh.

This is not to say P!nk is a BAD artist, but her career isn’t filled with any memorable moments that would qualify her being a legend. With her peers Britney and Bey they are referred as the princess of pop and the best living performer respectively, they have established themselves and have an attribute they can be recognized for. She’s Definitely an icon though.

Then again, who am I to deem who is or isn’t a legend, I’m just a forum gay:coffee2: still, just my opinion:giraffe:

agreed! I liked Pink so much more when she had the balls to voice her opinion through music without fear. now her brand seems to be way too oriented towards Middle America, keeping up some perfect wholesome safe image which I never thought she of all people would end up in. it's like the element of risky fun is gone from her music :chick3:

46 minutes ago, muramasa said:

Replace Avril with Shakira and maybe you'll have some proper answers lol 

This site always wants to disregard Shakira as one of the top 3 MPGs in 2000s but we all know the truth.:cm: Her last era received the most certifications among all of her peers, probably she’s too big for the stans of her peers to deal