• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kanyelegacy

• Badgalbriel

• Click Clack

• Haburo

lol I'm surprised it took this long. I feel like their whole marriage was a sham from jump and they were put together by master manipulator/controller/handler PMK. 

13 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

lol I'm surprised it took this long. I feel like their whole marriage was a sham from jump and they were put together by master manipulator/controller/handler PMK. 

PMK?

Kanye sank himself so deep that people genuinely feel like she’s the victim/sane/best one in the relationship. 10 years ago, who would have thought? 

It’s funny how just a couple months ago, he publicly said he wanted to divorce/leave her but she issued a statement how he didn’t mean it blabla just so a little later she can be the one filing for a divorce. :dies: I think he’s the one who left her, he had stopped living with her for some time.

They lasted way longer than they should have which is impressive. I am surprised this thread has 9 pages because it’s such a non event. 

Edited by BnPac
On 2/19/2021 at 8:47 PM, éclat said:

Who's gonna talk him off the ledge now? He's now 100% free to spiral :biblio: 

I suppose because he is a grown man he will have to take responsibility for himself!

Soda Pop Queen
8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

PMK?

Pimp Mama Kris.

8 hours ago, BnPac said:

Kanye sank himself so deep that people genuinely feel like she’s the victim/sane/best one in the relationship. 10 years ago, who would have thought? 

It’s funny how just a couple months ago, he publicly said he wanted to divorce/leave her but she issued a statement how he didn’t mean it blabla just so a little later she can be the one filing for a divorce. :dies: I think he’s the one who left her, he had stopped living with her for some time.

They lasted way longer than they should have which is impressive. I am surprised this thread has 9 pages because it’s such a non event. 

Yea, I think they were already going through divorce proceedings and it's just now being finalized. Kris and co. just wanted to make sure it was Kim who had the upperhand in the media by saying it was her that filed. 

Don't Stop Me Now

No surprise.

They have been over for some time, and leading separate lives. A marriage between two narcissists with huge egos, would never work. 

On 2/20/2021 at 3:31 AM, Patient Zero said:

Never understood this match anyway.

Kanye is a conservative evangelist Trump supporter, and Kim is basically the second coming of Satan itself.

He always comes of as religious deranged lunatic, and she influenced millions and millions of young girls to botch up themselves to look like her bothed up self. She paved the way for all the Kim's (fake ass, fillers), Kendall's (eating disorder problems) and Kylie's (fake lips, fake ass, filler) we see on social media today.

They will never find happiness.

Geez this is both true and completely inappropriate. I just feel bad for the kids

He is one of the most despicable people ever to walk on this planet.  Don’t get how he still gets number one albums when his music is garbage, he is annoying, cocky, and no one likes him. It’s just like 6ix9ine and Chris brown. Like why do the gp support these pos? Kim can be annoying too, but I’d rather watch her show any day than buy a Kanye album or song. And he says he’s the best rapper ever lol. Drake is better than him, heck, half these mumble rappers are better than him. I hope he finally gets cancelled.

On 2/20/2021 at 3:48 PM, Soda Pop Queen said:

lol I'm surprised it took this long. I feel like their whole marriage was a sham from jump and they were put together by master manipulator/controller/handler PMK

Lemme change my username real quick :hoetenks:

OT: hope everyone involved finds peace 

the fact that she/they/Kris tried to leak this on Jan 6th but the insurrection took all the headlines and they had to wait a month to reboot the announcement :skull: such a sad pathetic predictable family

14 hours ago, qurl said:

the fact that she/they/Kris tried to leak this on Jan 6th but the insurrection took all the headlines and they had to wait a month to reboot the announcement :skull: such a sad pathetic predictable family

what do you mean?