• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kanyelegacy

• Badgalbriel

• Kings.

• Click Clack

34 minutes ago, Haburo said:

Kanye is literally not respected.

by the hiphop community yes tf he is :skull: what is this delusion? and i dont even like the guy

3 minutes ago, sickening said:

by the hiphop community yes tf he is :skull: what is this delusion? and i dont even like the guy

Atrl'ers are in their own world as usual. 

47 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Why she ever married this lunatic is beyond me. 

She’s a weirdo too that’s why :hippo: They are both absolutely strange as hell. 

But I like Kim. She clearly loves her children and seems to be a decent person. 

I mean you can say Kimberly is attention seeking and everything but out of that she seems to be a decent and lovely person so I assume she had enough of Kanye's craziness and considering how big his ego is, he probably didn't try nor wanted to get help.

They won. Nobody cared for their marriage drama but now they’re on the spotlight again. That’s marketing genius right there. They can always get back together anyway once the new show’s first season end.

51 minutes ago, Kings. said:

And all of you in here speaking negatively on Kanye are trash. The names aren’t necessary.

He collaborated with Republican Party campaign members to try to siphon votes from Biden and get Trump re-elected. He can have 500 seats. Thanks. :fish2:

17 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

There's so much going right now that I'd like to think a lot of people are trying to get by at the moment. We're in the worst of times. Are we not all here online talking about pop culture rather than our feelings and bad experiences. Mean no disrespect to include this but it really is a strange world right now.

I don’t like her but good on Kim. It seems like torture having to deal with him. I do feel for the kids, they shouldn’t be around him when he’s going through episodes.

1 minute ago, Banksy said:

There's so much going right now that I'd like to think a lot of people are trying to get by at the moment. We're in the worst of times. Are we not all here online talking about pop culture rather than our feelings and bad experiences. Mean no disrespect.

what are you even talking about :jonny5: 

3 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

what are you even talking about :jonny5: 

I read the comment on its own and thought too generally. Added a line to try and explain. My bad.

Thinking Of You
23 minutes ago, sickening said:

His legacy has been tarnished a tiny bit though after all his shenanigans :skull:

24 minutes ago, sickening said:

20 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

3000.jpeg

you can speak about this without using derogatory terms directed at people with mental illness  :toofunny2:

anyways glad he’s out of that environment since it clearly wasn’t good for him. i just hope they manage to part in a civil way where it doesn’t harm the kids & i hope this doesn’t cripple his mental health even more. divorce is something nobody plans or wants to go through. 

3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

His legacy has been tarnished a tiny bit though after all his shenanigans :skull:

The hiphop community doesnt care though lol :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Haburo said:

3000.jpeg

the hiphop community doesnt care, they arent like yall :rip: